Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 06:11 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,570,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
I don't understand all these posters getting on your case. There's nothing wrong with being a horndog and acting on your natural male instincts wanting to have sex with as many chicks as possible...it's better to get it out of your system when you're young anyway. Because after awhile, "hooking up" gets old.
For his sake I hope he doesn't compromise his health doing so.

To each their own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2009, 06:13 PM

1,008 posts, read 2,076,679 times
Quote:
I don't understand all these posters getting on your case. There's nothing wrong with being a horndog and acting on your natural male instincts wanting to have sex with as many chicks as possible...it's better to get it out of your system when you're young anyway. Because after awhile, "hooking up" gets old.
It's just religious puritanical nonsense. When you get out of America, people's attitudes about sex tend to be much more open and accepting.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:40 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,878,280 times
Does that apply to homosexuals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
It's just religious puritanical nonsense. When you get out of America, people's attitudes about sex tend to be much more open and accepting.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:42 PM

Actually using people for sex is completely wrong. It also prevents you from having meaningful relationships in the future. How will you ever know about meaningful relationships if you are being a "horndog"?

Quote:

Old 08-31-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Does that apply to homosexuals?
Well, this is a little off-topic, but I would say yes. Most of the anti-homosexual attitude in the US is based on religious views probably.

But in my travels, i've found that homosexuals in the US overall are much more tolerated than in some other countries. I've lived in countries where homosexuals must keep it TOTALLY hidden.

Here in California, being gay seems to be the norm. Most men out here seem to have gay tendencies.

But maybe this is because the women in America are so difficult to date, so guys turn to men instead? Lots men in the gay world in the US seem to really be straight, but go gay just to have a sex life.

That's a complex and multi-faceted issue there.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:50 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,495,521 times
Quote:
Actually using people for sex is completely wrong. It also prevents you from having meaningful relationships in the future. How will you ever know about meaningful relationships if you are being a "horndog"?
Good post artsy I agree that misuse of sex is completely wrong.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:24 PM

In what countries must they keep it totally hidden? Don't leave me hanging here.

Quote:

But in my travels, i've found that homosexuals in the US overall are much more tolerated than in some other countries. I've lived in countries where homosexuals must keep it TOTALLY hidden.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
In what countries must they keep it totally hidden? Don't leave me hanging here.
Ones i've been to? South Korea, China, Ecuador, Peru. Those are just ones that i've personally been to that are like that.

Lots of countries on this Earth are still totally homophobic and against gay people. Think 1950's Midwest America type of attitude towards it.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:46 PM

I did not realize China, and South Korea were homophobic. I heard in Ecuador and Peru that have villages that are homophobic because of their Catholic traditions.

Quote:
Ones i've been to? South Korea, China, Ecuador, Peru. Those are just ones that i've personally been to that are like that.

Lots of countries on this Earth are still totally homophobic and against gay people. Think 1950's Midwest America type of attitude towards it.

Old 08-31-2009, 08:47 PM

20,629 posts, read 19,292,640 times
Quote:
Men do screw any woman who is willing. That is what we do. That is what males of almost every species do.

Modern political correctness and puritanical nonsense can't change biology. Men are sexually aggressive, that's how it is.
Hi TheCaliforniaBear,

I would qualify that would be for an attractive women. There is another drive to be repulsed by intimacy with a dead end since it exposes one to disease. However with an attractive women then yes, the drive is there but for the odd hormonally deficient man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships