U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 01:10 PM

551 posts, read 1,261,208 times

Advertisements

We've all been there. In a public place, in front of another person, having a good time, and then bam! That fart just sneaks up out of nowhere. Can you hold it in? Should you excuse yourself? How long should you wait before you come back? Will it make a noise? Will it be a SBD? UGH! What to do?!? Or my question for this thread: What did you do?

Everyone can thank Ms. Jeepers and her booger, farter thread for this one. But I'm not looking for a debate. I just want to hear the funny stories! Here, I'll start...

I am not one to fart in public, but I am one to die laughing when someone else does. That's why this story was awful for me! I was at a friend's house. There were three girls and three guys sitting around a table. A girl to my left and a guy to my right. The girl to my left had on flip flops. We were talking having a good time.

Before I knew it I had to fart. It was one of those where if I would have stood up to excuse myself the backside pressure release would have made it come out. And it probably would have been loud. So smart me thought I'd just let a little out at a time. Nice. Quiet. No one would be none the wiser.

So round one starts. A little out. No noise. I'm safe. Then someone asked what that smell was. I wasn't expecting smell. I'm busted! These chicks were hot. What was I going to do? Before I could come up with an excuse the female to my left apologized and blamed it on her feet! She said she was at cheer practice all day was really sorry. And people bought it! I wasn't going to fess up.

Well, by the third or fourth round the guy to my right caught on. When I saw him laughing under his breath, I started laughing under my breath. Laughing and holding in gas at the same time was quite difficult. It stayed quiet, but it all started coming out at once.

The entire time the chick to my left keep apologizing. Shortly after she got up and left. She left and smell quit. I have never told anybody that story and my friend who caught on never brought it up again. Maybe he was sneaking them out also? Who knows!

Anyway, there is my embarrassing story. What's yours?

Old 08-31-2009, 01:15 PM

951 posts, read 1,006,969 times
This should me moved to the
- Misc
- Misc

site quite soon.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:41 PM

Wow. Let's go anal. How about this: Funny fart stories while in a relationship or wanting to be in a relationship or by your SO...geesh.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:47 PM

7,250 posts, read 6,625,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourOhFive View Post
Wow. Let's go anal. How about this: Funny fart stories while in a relationship or wanting to be in a relationship or by your SO...geesh.
Topic seems to fit in this category to me! Dating farting stories.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:53 PM

1,087 posts, read 2,004,930 times
I don't crop dust in public, but if I smell it and think I know who did it I will make a big "stink" and complain to make whomever did it uncomfortable.

Sometimes you can't help it, you get a case of the "walking farts" and it just comes out.

It took 4 years for me to fart in front of the gf, and when I did I gave her a covered wagon. Now she has her own set of sheets.

Old 08-31-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eger View Post
I don't crop dust in public, but if I smell it and think I know who did it I will make a big "stink" and complain to make whomever did it uncomfortable.

Sometimes you can't help it, you get a case of the "walking farts" and it just comes out.

It took 4 years for me to fart in front of the gf, and when I did I gave her a covered wagon. Now she has her own set of sheets.

Crop dust?! LOL!!! Either I am easily amused or you are just realllyyYYyy funny!

Old 08-31-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Crop dust?! LOL!!! Either I am easily amused or you are just realllyyYYyy funny!
He is just realllyyYYyy funny! Crop dust! I can see it.

Thanks for the support!

Old 08-31-2009, 02:06 PM

1,087 posts, read 2,004,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I have my 8 year old niece saying it now, and you know anything directly related to farts a kid will enjoy. Unfortunately when spending the weekend with Uncle Matt she picks up new vocabulary. Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid spending the weekend over my granpas house and he would tell me dirty jokes. I would never forget them either.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:54 PM

You're silly, Matt.

I don't have any farting stories. I have a tinkle story from when I was about 9-10 years old and one of the boys there with us at the park would not let me down off of the Teeter Tawter to go to the bathroom and he was bouncing it so hard laughing and made me cry cause it hurt holding it so badly. . . that was my best friends brother. He still razzes me to this day about tinkling on him down the grain of the wood on teeter tawter. But he totally deserved it.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:00 PM

19,232 posts, read 14,748,055 times
State trooper was sitting is dispatch one day. Well he had a case of the vapors. I was on the radio dispatching something and he let one ripped. He then stated that he almost chitted his pants.

I started laughing so hard, I had to repeat my last transmission.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships