Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 03:43 PM

73 posts, read 117,387 times

Advertisements

maybe he's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2009, 04:01 PM

1,089 posts, read 1,418,304 times
People are usually a little uncomfortable naked. I'm not sure how it is with women but I'm sure that a majority of guys would rather see a woman in something slinky than just outright naked. It leaves something to the imagination. Imagination is the greatest sex organ we possess. Wearing something also gives the impression of modesty (you aren't just giving it away) and serves as a slight obstacle to obtaining the goal. Like gift wrap on a present. Next time you're going over there just tell him that you hope he won't be in something that's going to take a lot of effort to get him out of. He'll get the hint.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:58 PM

754 posts, read 1,919,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
re read my post - just frickin' ask. If you can't asks about it then there's a problem. Or just go over there naked under your own coat and see what he does. Either way you'll be fine.

If you want to go further when he closes the door throw him up against it and have your way with him and give a report in the morning.

Yes, do tell.... I want to know, details..

Seriously though, he may actually love it but, be a bit shy.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:59 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,865,732 times
Sounds like you have a man-child on your hands. When you have adult men acting like toddlers it will leave you very befuddled.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:24 PM

306 posts, read 529,644 times
Depends on the man. A lot of men would LOVE a woman to talk like that. How does he feel about you talking dirty in bed? Sounds like this is the type of man who likes to think of his girlfriend/wife as pure and virginal? The madonna/***** complex...he probably only likes women to act like they love sex if they are not his wife or girlfriend! I bet he respects you a lot, but that could get in the way of your sex life.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:30 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,129,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyogirl View Post
Depends on the man. A lot of men would LOVE a woman to talk like that. How does he feel about you talking dirty in bed? Sounds like this is the type of man who likes to think of his girlfriend/wife as pure and virginal? The madonna/***** complex...he probably only likes women to act like they love sex if they are not his wife or girlfriend! I bet he respects you a lot, but that could get in the way of your sex life.
Could be true but I go back to my first post - you are only guessing if you don't ask. 'is this something you would like?' 'how would you feel if I did this or that?' 'when I say those things do you think I'm serious or just kidding?' iT's the only way you're going to know and be happy.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,774,487 times
How old are you? 12?

First, here is some advice: don't overthink things. It is the female disease and drives both you and the men you are with crazy.

Secondly, your boyfriend is a numb nut. He should be wanting to hit that eight to the bar but yet is turned off about you asking him to be waiting for him naked? Honey, you need to date a better class of men.

Old 09-01-2009, 12:14 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,865,732 times
That is hard to do though. There are to many low classes out there. It is sort of like the rich. The richer you get the less in population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobE View Post
Honey, you need to date a better class of men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships