U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 09:02 AM

6,473 posts, read 13,893,183 times

Advertisements

Did someone mention Diseases? IMO other than religious belief, that's the major reason. You may still get herpes even if you use a condom. It's incurable and could harm your reproductive health. I'm sure you can also get genital lice and some other things while using a condom. If you must have sex, try to practice regular hygiene in addition to using a condom. Wash with soap and water before and after and maybe this will reduce your chances of catching something yucky. I know telling you not to "hook" up with girls will not help; because sex is fun! LOL I believe that, but it sure can get you into trouble.

Oh, the other reason not to "hook" up is that you may hurt a girl's feelings. I read that some women seem to get emotionally attached after having sex, even if they have had "casual" sex. So, just try not to get entangled in case you get a girl who will be difficult to get rid of if you just want to have sex. Just be aware that she may have hurt feelings in any case.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:13 AM

25,953 posts, read 26,667,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
Did someone mention Diseases? .
Only about 100 times in three different threads, but I don't think that has sunk in yet.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:30 AM

650 posts, read 1,000,840 times
there is a puritanical streak in America. and you are irritating people by repeatedly posting this apparently.
But, having said that, more power to you bro if that is what you want.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:53 AM

47,576 posts, read 60,457,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Somehow, I don't think him cougar fodder either... I know that I am not in the least attracted to young men like him. All raging hormones, clueless and no game. So please don't send him my way!!

Although, I still look good in short shorts...
Well there might be some cougar that would go for a horndog engineering student that's getting too old for the college scene. Maybe some cougar would even like to teach him some things.

I'm just thinking if the freshmen girls aren't interested in a college senior engineering stutent looking for some action, there must be someone out there who is. I'm just trying to be helpful.

If it's not cougars, then back to the strippers and hookers but he has to put up some cash.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:56 AM

25,953 posts, read 26,667,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well there might be some cougar that would go for a horndog engineering student that's getting too old for the college scene. Maybe some cougar would even like to teach him some things.

I'm just thinking if the freshmen girls aren't interested in a college senior engineering stutent looking for some action, there must be someone out there who is. I'm just trying to be helpful.

If it's not cougars, then back to the strippers and hookers but he has to put up some cash.
Have we ruled out farm animals yet?

Old 09-06-2009, 10:03 AM

3,567 posts, read 3,982,864 times
I don't get why you are asking us? Just go and do it already lol.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:07 AM

8,415 posts, read 35,212,326 times
I think the OP thinks that he can't catch any diseases because he is white and strait and will use a condom. That is a laugh and a half. DYK that diseases don't even show signs most of the time? Its called asymptomatic shedding. But I guess you may have been under some sort of impression that its going to be some great ooze fest down there to be infected. Also men do not usually have symptoms in various STDs even when infected. So they become a carrier. But I doubt the OP would be going to the doctor every month for full blood tests including western blots. I also doubt the people who say there is nothing wrong with it know this as well or would even take that as a precaution.

But hey...maybe we should let darwinism take its effect on those who are too pompous and stupid to think they can't catch a disease or have a problem because they are white and strait.

Here is another problem. You bang a drunk chick and she regrets it in the morning or thinks she did not consent or you thought she did consent when she did not because you were trashed. Then you get to go to court and try to defend yourself for being a date rapist. You lose and become a registered sex offender for life.

You never answered why you don't have any friends you can "hook up" with OP.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:15 AM

3,567 posts, read 3,982,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
I think the OP thinks that he can't catch any diseases because he is white and strait and will use a condom. That is a laugh and a half. DYK that diseases don't even show signs most of the time? Its called asymptomatic shedding. But I guess you may have been under some sort of impression that its going to be some great ooze fest down there to be infected. Also men do not usually have symptoms in various STDs even when infected. So they become a carrier. But I doubt the OP would be going to the doctor every month for full blood tests including western blots. I also doubt the people who say there is nothing wrong with it know this as well or would even take that as a precaution.

But hey...maybe we should let darwinism take its effect on those who are too pompous and stupid to think they can't catch a disease or have a problem because they are white and strait.

Here is another problem. You bang a drunk chick and she regrets it in the morning or thinks she did not consent or you thought she did consent when she did not because you were trashed. Then you get to go to court and try to defend yourself for being a date rapist. You lose and become a registered sex offender for life.

You never answered why you don't have any friends you can "hook up" with OP.

Not everybody has paranoia. Sex is just part of your life. You are free to refrain from sex. We all know you CAN catch something. That just does not mean we need to stop having sex.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:17 AM

8,415 posts, read 35,212,326 times
Education is not paranoia. Enjoy your lesions kiddies!

I have already said in the other thread I did the multi-date at that age but with check-ups. It just stupid not to.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:27 AM

27,236 posts, read 41,265,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centurian View Post
When your son is in college and at some party, and some pretty young girl with long, glossed hair and short shorts is brushing up against him inviting him back to her room, do you honestly believe he's going to remember or care about anything you've said to him about "respecting women and never taking advantage of them"?
I've had that happen. It's a huge turnoff for me.

If they want to get to know me, sitting down and TALKING to me is the way to go. And they can keep their hands to themselves until they've gotten to know me a bit. I don't like people touching me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or