U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 10:28 AM

650 posts, read 1,001,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Here is another problem. You bang a drunk chick and she regrets it in the morning or thinks she did not consent or you thought she did consent when she did not because you were trashed. Then you get to go to court and try to defend yourself for being a date rapist. You lose and become a registered sex offender for life.
good point

Old 09-06-2009, 10:30 AM

8,415 posts, read 35,222,737 times
Yeh... I think that would be worse than warts on your balls

Old 09-06-2009, 11:22 AM

2,782 posts, read 3,722,337 times
Quote:
I think the OP thinks that he can't catch any diseases because he is white and strait and will use a condom. That is a laugh and a half. DYK that diseases don't even show signs most of the time? Its called asymptomatic shedding. But I guess you may have been under some sort of impression that its going to be some great ooze fest down there to be infected. Also men do not usually have symptoms in various STDs even when infected. So they become a carrier. But I doubt the OP would be going to the doctor every month for full blood tests including western blots. I also doubt the people who say there is nothing wrong with it know this as well or would even take that as a precaution.

But hey...maybe we should let darwinism take its effect on those who are too pompous and stupid to think they can't catch a disease or have a problem because they are white and strait.

Here is another problem. You bang a drunk chick and she regrets it in the morning or thinks she did not consent or you thought she did consent when she did not because you were trashed. Then you get to go to court and try to defend yourself for being a date rapist. You lose and become a registered sex offender for life.

You never answered why you don't have any friends you can "hook up" with OP.
Is that your attempt to scare people into doing what you want? Guess if you hate cars, you will bring up all those people who die in car crashes... You got to be pretty low to "bang" someone who is drunk.
A date rapist? Oh, I get it, another scare tactic..

Old 09-06-2009, 11:25 AM

27,236 posts, read 41,277,312 times
You'd be amazed how many "random hookups" come as a result of intoxication--usually of BOTH parties. It brings a lowering of inhibitions, and less critical thinking. This is why drinking is bad.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:26 AM

Hey..if the possible truth scares you thats your problem. Not mine.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
You'd be amazed how many "random hookups" come as a result of intoxication--usually of BOTH parties. It brings a lowering of inhibitions, and less critical thinking. This is why drinking is bad.
I don't drink. But to call it "bad", in every context is unreasonable.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Hey..if the possible truth scares you thats your problem. Not mine.
Possible truth, she could drug me, rob me, kill me. I could be killed by some psycho ex boyfriend. I could slip in her shower and split open my head, I could die in the taxi ride too where ever we want to go... A freaken asteroid could hit me while I'm riding her...
Your reply to the OP was a clear tactic to try and scare people into doing what you think is right. No matter what you do, there is some sort of risk.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:35 AM

Yeh..so why not make some FRIENDS with bennies?

What is the big deal with that? Oh you may actually have to put effort forth ..oooh the terror!
LOL

Old 09-06-2009, 11:36 AM

27,236 posts, read 41,277,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
I don't drink. But to call it "bad", in every context is unreasonable.

When the negative consequences outweigh the positive ones (and I can't think of any positive ones), you can pretty much say that thing is "bad".

EDIT: "Helping ugly people get laid" is not really a positive consequence.

Old 09-06-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
When the negative consequences outweigh the positive ones (and I can't think of any positive ones), you can pretty much say that thing is "bad".

EDIT: "Helping ugly people get laid" is not really a positive consequence.
You are confusing "drinking", with getting drunk, s**t face, off your rockers, smashed, hammered or what ever you want to call it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or