U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 03:46 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,862,782 times

Advertisements

I really don't have time for much TV...16 hours of classes this semester and a job to boot. But I always make time to watch the Chargers during football season and I always DVR Sex and the City reruns and Northern Exposure reruns hoping to have enough time to watch them at some point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 05:11 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,615 posts, read 50,276,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Wow. O_o

There's no intelligence in that head of yours is there?

Just in case anyone else wonders about TVSG's lack of grammerical skills, this is a fact that the less you read outside of the box (TV) the more illiterate and lack of communication skills you have.

By the way, I'm surprised that as much as you watch TV there was mentioned a Cuddle Party in a channel a long while back that you've missed. The option is still open if you still want women to touch you.

I'm not going to damm cuddle party

Old 09-06-2009, 05:38 PM

24,671 posts, read 58,362,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I'm not going to damm cuddle party
English translation? And what's the difference between a cuddle party and a foreplay party?

Old 09-06-2009, 05:45 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,082,732 times
I'm not lying when I tell people I don't watch much TV. I'd much rather read, Internet-surf, listen to music, or go out shopping. The only time I watch is if there's something specific I want to see, or if someone else in my family has it on, and even then, if it's not something that holds my interest, I'll sit there and read, ignoring the TV totally. If no one's watching, the set is off...I can't stand having a TV on just for background noise.
(The "glory days" of TV are long gone, anyway...unless you're addicted to reality shows, of which I'm not a big fan.)

Old 09-06-2009, 05:47 PM

6,764 posts, read 19,754,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersgrl1969 View Post
I
(The "glory days" of TV are long gone, anyway...unless you're addicted to reality shows, of which I'm not a big fan.)
Isn't that the truth? I remember as a kid/teen there were so many choices, actual programs that had great jokes, good writing, and families could sit down together and enjoy them. Even Soap, which was racy for the time, was very popular with my family...all of us would sit and watch it.

Now the shows are LAME on network tv. Thank God for cable and PBS.

Old 09-06-2009, 05:50 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,082,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
Isn't that the truth? I remember as a kid/teen there were so many choices, actual programs that had great jokes, good writing, and families could sit down together and enjoy them. Even Soap, which was racy for the time, was very popular with my family...all of us would sit and watch it.

Now the shows are LAME on network tv. Thank God for cable and PBS.

Yeah-when I DO watch TV, I'm usually watching old reruns of All In The Family or Golden Girls on DVD!

Old 09-06-2009, 05:56 PM

6,764 posts, read 19,754,557 times
Wow, we had a conversation about tv...oh, woo..
There goes your theory, TV Guy!

Seriously, why not take up reading (even magazines) and have some interesting facts to talk about instead of the Phillys' scores or what Sam the Butcher did on Brady Bunch? Women like men who can talk about current events, trivia, something with substance. If you want to attract intelligent and intriguing and interesting women you have to offer more than, "Do you think Chef Ramsay is an ass on Hell's Kitchen?"

Old 09-06-2009, 06:06 PM

10,732 posts, read 31,778,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So what type of tv shows do you enjoy watching? I'm not asking the question because I don't have a interest in going outside, just trying to get to know her.

The answer I get a lot is-"I REALLY DON"T WATCH MUCH TV"

We all know that is a lie
I'm just curious to know if you think ALL WOMEN get together and decide what we are going to tell guys?
I mean how would we know why women say a certain thing, we are all of an independent mind. We don't, just in case you were thinking we do, meet and come up with stock answers to stupid questions.

When a guy asks me a LAME question like that, I tell him what I watch.

AND I know your dying to know this so I will tell you what I watch.

I like crime drama, murder mysteries. Love Law and Order, CSI, Ghost Whisperer and Medium. I used to watch BBCAmerica all the time when I had satelite and I watch alot of PBS.

SO does that tell you anything about who I am??
I do have to admit that men will admit to watching alot of sports wouldn't even get to the end of a date with me. I HATE sports and I will NEVER watch them. I don't even like the Olympics.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:07 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,615 posts, read 50,276,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
English translation? And what's the difference between a cuddle party and a foreplay party?
Cuddle Party-"around a bunch of people I don't know Including men"

Foreplay Party-"Alone in my bedroom having fun"

Old 09-06-2009, 06:24 PM

819 posts, read 1,362,884 times
So, are you saying all of your "foreplay parties" are ALONE in your bedroom? No wonder you can't get a girl!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or