U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-08-2009, 08:57 AM
 
1,067 posts, read 1,778,704 times
Reputation: 466

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
Another thing you might want to do is stop referring to woman as 'females'. I find that term very offensive and slangy and would suppose most quality women would as well.

You have to build up a personalty, TV Guy. Otherwise all you are going to attract is garbage.

Is there anything else you can say to tear him apart more? Hmmm.... How about can you say his genes are so lacking that no female would ever dream of procreating with him??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-08-2009, 09:00 AM
 
Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 17,743,290 times
Reputation: 9340
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So what type of tv shows do you enjoy watching? I'm not asking the question because I don't have a interest in going outside, just trying to get to know her.


The answer I get a lot is-"I REALLY DON"T WATCH MUCH TV"


We all know that is a lie
Do you lie a lot or something? Why do you think others do about something so silly? I go days and days without watching tv, sometimes weeks. Yeah, what an incredible thing to believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2009, 12:46 PM
 
951 posts, read 1,603,630 times
Reputation: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So what type of tv shows do you enjoy watching? I'm not asking the question because I don't have a interest in going outside, just trying to get to know her.


The answer I get a lot is-"I REALLY DON"T WATCH MUCH TV"


We all know that is a lie
You have tobe reasonable with women.

I don't consider watching the soaps they recorded that afternoon to be really "watching TV".

More like relationship training and an emotional catharsis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2009, 02:24 PM
 
Location: St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
24,671 posts, read 58,131,229 times
Reputation: 26518
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
You have tobe reasonable with women.

I don't consider watching the soaps they recorded that afternoon to be really "watching TV".

More like relationship training and an emotional catharsis.
You obviously are unfamiliar with TVSG's posts ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2009, 04:34 PM
 
6,764 posts, read 19,718,910 times
Reputation: 4688
Quote:
Originally Posted by checking out View Post
Is there anything else you can say to tear him apart more? Hmmm.... How about can you say his genes are so lacking that no female would ever dream of procreating with him??
I have not been cruel to TV Guy. I tried in numerous threads to help him but the guy refuses to change one iota. Every suggestion (nice one) is met with arguing and resistance.

If you want to find people ripping him apart, start with someone else!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2009, 04:36 PM
 
25,953 posts, read 26,680,227 times
Reputation: 26711
Quote:
Originally Posted by checking out View Post
Is there anything else you can say to tear him apart more? Hmmm.... How about can you say his genes are so lacking that no female would ever dream of procreating with him??
That would be one way to put it ....mildly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2009, 04:51 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,124,026 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
That would be one way to put it ....mildly.
Do you have nice feet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2009, 04:53 PM
 
4,247 posts, read 9,352,280 times
Reputation: 1461
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So what type of tv shows do you enjoy watching? I'm not asking the question because I don't have a interest in going outside, just trying to get to know her.


The answer I get a lot is-"I REALLY DON"T WATCH MUCH TV"


We all know that is a lie
LOL, I really don't watch much TV and it's the truth. Why would you assume it's a lie?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2009, 04:54 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread
 
Location: Tall Building down by the river
39,615 posts, read 50,124,026 times
Reputation: 9451
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
LOL, I really don't watch much TV and it's the truth. Why would you assume it's a lie?
Because if you talk to 15 women and 14 says they never watch TV somebody is lying because I know they watch TV at some point
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-08-2009, 05:06 PM
 
Location: St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
24,671 posts, read 58,131,229 times
Reputation: 26518
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Do you have nice feet?
Watch out, he's stymied!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:24 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top