Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 08:57 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,999,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
Another thing you might want to do is stop referring to woman as 'females'. I find that term very offensive and slangy and would suppose most quality women would as well.

You have to build up a personalty, TV Guy. Otherwise all you are going to attract is garbage.

Is there anything else you can say to tear him apart more? Hmmm.... How about can you say his genes are so lacking that no female would ever dream of procreating with him??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 09:00 AM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,005,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
So what type of tv shows do you enjoy watching? I'm not asking the question because I don't have a interest in going outside, just trying to get to know her.

The answer I get a lot is-"I REALLY DON"T WATCH MUCH TV"

We all know that is a lie
Do you lie a lot or something? Why do you think others do about something so silly? I go days and days without watching tv, sometimes weeks. Yeah, what an incredible thing to believe.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:46 PM

951 posts, read 1,811,244 times
Quote:
So what type of tv shows do you enjoy watching? I'm not asking the question because I don't have a interest in going outside, just trying to get to know her.

You have tobe reasonable with women.

I don't consider watching the soaps they recorded that afternoon to be really "watching TV".

More like relationship training and an emotional catharsis.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:24 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,703,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
You have tobe reasonable with women.

I don't consider watching the soaps they recorded that afternoon to be really "watching TV".

More like relationship training and an emotional catharsis.
You obviously are unfamiliar with TVSG's posts ...

Old 09-08-2009, 04:34 PM

6,764 posts, read 22,072,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by checking out View Post
Is there anything else you can say to tear him apart more? Hmmm.... How about can you say his genes are so lacking that no female would ever dream of procreating with him??
I have not been cruel to TV Guy. I tried in numerous threads to help him but the guy refuses to change one iota. Every suggestion (nice one) is met with arguing and resistance.

If you want to find people ripping him apart, start with someone else!

Old 09-08-2009, 04:36 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by checking out View Post
That would be one way to put it ....mildly.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:51 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
That would be one way to put it ....mildly.
Do you have nice feet?

Old 09-08-2009, 04:53 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,037 times
Quote:

LOL, I really don't watch much TV and it's the truth. Why would you assume it's a lie?

Old 09-08-2009, 04:54 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movin'on View Post
LOL, I really don't watch much TV and it's the truth. Why would you assume it's a lie?
Because if you talk to 15 women and 14 says they never watch TV somebody is lying because I know they watch TV at some point

Old 09-08-2009, 05:06 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,703,004 times
Quote:
Do you have nice feet?
Watch out, he's stymied!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships