Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 06:56 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,377,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, it's not like your partner is having a romantic involvement with someone else.
You know Woof, I'm a pretty open-minded person, but it's just I would be insulted, why would he need this cheap thrill, when I can do it much better and longer. Besides, I can't see how men (especially the ones who get laid regularly) would enjoy it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2009, 07:08 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,442,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
You know Woof, I'm a pretty open-minded person, but it's just I would be insulted, why would he need this cheap thrill, when I can do it much better and longer. Besides, I can't see how men (especially the ones who get laid regularly) would enjoy it
Okay, but some men don't get laid regularly and they don't have good sex at home. Obviously, your man is sated, but there are others who are not.

I think this is a good option for them. It's uncomplicated, unemotional, and gets the job done. What's wrong with that?

And you know there are TONS of married men doing this stuff. Wives have no idea what their husbands get up to.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:11 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,574,531 times
Quote:
I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, it's not like your partner is having a romantic involvement with someone else.
A big deal? Romantic involvement or not, it IS a big deal, grounds for divorce big deal.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieChick1972 View Post
A big deal? Romantic involvement or not, it IS a big deal, grounds for divorce big deal.
HELLO???? Anybody home?

What do you ladies think your husbands get up to?

Please pull your dang head out of the sand...

Old 09-07-2009, 07:14 PM

1,581 posts, read 3,297,497 times
Quote:
Okay, but some men don't get laid regularly and they don't have good sex at home. Obviously, your man is sated, but there are others who are not.

I think this is a good option for them. It's uncomplicated, unemotional, and gets the job done. What's wrong with that?

And you know there are TONS of married men doing this stuff. Wives have no idea what their husbands get up to.
If a man is not happy with his sex life with his wife/girlfriend, he should approach her about it, not cheat on her with a prostitute. If talking does not resolve the issue, and he is still not happy, he should break it off with her. Period. Then he will have all the free time he needs to get as many happy endings as he wants! Yaaa everyone wins! The man gets his wanker yanked, the prostitute gets paid, and the wife/girlfriend/whatever gets to be free of a relationship where the guy is cheating.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:16 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,574,531 times
Quote:
HELLO???? Anybody home?

I am quite sure there my husband is NOT out doing that kind of stuff.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizCab44 View Post
If a man is not happy with his sex life with his wife/girlfriend, he should approach her about it, not cheat on her with a prostitute. If talking does not resolve the issue, and he is still not happy, he should break it off with her. Period. Then he will have all the free time he needs to get as many happy endings as he wants! Yaaa everyone wins! The man gets his wanker yanked, the prostitute gets paid, and the wife/girlfriend/whatever gets to be free of a relationship where the guy is cheating.
Okay, right.

You'd think with the number of divorces, breakups, and cases of infidelities, people would start to get the idea that monogamy is not the norm and that we don't live in a perfect word.

Denial. It's not a river, ya know.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:20 PM

Quote:
HELLO???? Anybody home?

Not all men cheat Woof, and not all women are naive Pollyannas . A woman knows when a man is cheating. She may not want to admit it, but she knows.

And lets face it. Some marriages are marriages of conveniance. So maybe the woman just doesn't care. Maybe she is getting her own "happy endings".

Either way, I would not be ok with it. But I agree, there are a lot of prostitutes out there getting paid someway, somehow, but no one (men or women) will admit to how they are getting paid!

Old 09-07-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Okay, right.

You'd think with the number of divorces, breakups, and cases of infidelities, people would start to get the idea that monogamy is not the norm and that we don't live in a perfect word.

Denial. It's not a river, ya know.
Woof,

I wish I were as naive as you are painting me out to be. Really. Everyone has their preference, I prefer someone who is faithful. I would rather be alone than let myself be degraded by staying with a cheating husband.

Yes men cheat, women cheat. But not EVERYONE cheats. I know for a fact that neither my mom nor my dad ever cheated on eachother. Do they have the perfect relationship? Of course not. But they have their integrity, which is a lot more than most people have.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:42 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,110,658 times
I wouldn't like it! I spent a long time learning how to give a "happy ending" massage so he wouldn't need to stray! Why wasn't my h-e massage good enough?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships