Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 01:05 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,641,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Really... excellent post!

And what is it about Texas (and the south in general), that they seem so obsessed re: the whole race/ethnicity thang....?!!
I wish I knew. People in that part of the country do seem to make a bigger deal out of race than people in the north or west. But I don't think everyone in the south is like that. Certainly the people of Austin were much more progressive in their thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 01:07 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,983,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
I think Men like to date other cultures more then Women. Must be the family pressure?
Sorry, not to burst your bubble, but I much prefer dating women........

Old 09-08-2009, 01:09 PM

748 posts, read 1,314,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Sorry, not to burst your bubble, but I much prefer dating women........
Lolz...

Old 09-08-2009, 01:15 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I used to say I was open to dating a good man of any race but when put to test that was a lie. I could sit here and lie and name a gazillion reasons to jusitify it but I'm just attracted to black men (and light colored penises creep me out )
lol..try dating a guy that has one that's half white and half black. Cuz I did, and yep it was a little creepy for sure.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:28 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,641,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
lol..try dating a guy that has one that's half white and half black. Cuz I did, and yep it was a little creepy for sure.
There was an episode of Star Trek where they had aliens who were white on one side and black on the other. Maybe the guy you dated came from the same planet.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:38 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times
Quote:

OMG....like the black and white cookie.....LOL

Old 09-08-2009, 01:54 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. I love your honesty. What is that "light colored penis" was 10" and attached to Rick Fox? Im sure you'll feel differently.
I wouldn't be attracted to Rick Fox. I think he's nice looking but that light skinned and wavy hair just doesn't do it for me. I like dark skin, that Nestle chocolate dark - Idris Elba, Omar Epps, Mekhi Phifer melt in your mouth complexion

Quote:
I got close with a whit guy once and I was thinking "I can see his veins - like the actual colors - it's like a small arm with no hand" it was a really awkard moment

Old 09-08-2009, 07:36 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I got close with a whit guy once and I was thinking "I can see his veins - like the actual colors - it's like a small arm with no hand" it was a really awkard moment
I really don't even know how they did it. He was from the Bahamas and he said his heritage is British and Indian (from India) and the circumcision was done by two of his uncles somehow. I think he said they are plastic surgeons. Anyway, I wonder if they thought they were being funny?

Old 09-08-2009, 07:47 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,857 times
Now I guess I'm no expert seeing as I've been married for 28 years...but in order to date someone, I think you first need to find them attractive...So for me anyway I would most likley date within my own race, as I am more inclined to think of about 50% of the worlds blondes to be attractive LOL

Old 09-08-2009, 08:01 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
I date within my own race because of the ethnic culture element. As much as as I like some hot anglo guys and some yummy black guys, I have decided that if I am going to live for years with someone, it might as well be someone of my own ethnic background. For me , its all about culture and I wont date someone of my own race that doesn't have the same culture as me. I am latina, and no matter how much I get along with some other races and cultures, its a different thing altogether to be that person's mate.

I have dated anglos, blacks, and latinos. I prefer the latino cause we have had so many things in common that its just easy to get along better. However I do find other races physically cute. Just not compatible.

And yes, I am from Texas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships