U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 05:15 PM

1,008 posts, read 1,855,640 times

Advertisements

So older women who date young guys get "cool" names like puma and cougar.

Older guys who date young women dont get such cool names. In fact they are usually called perverts.

American double standard #3000.

From now on, i'm gonna have hot sex with all the college girls and call myself "wolverine" or "Lion" or something cool like that. Just to be a progressive and battle the double standards.

I am not having hot sex with young women because I want to....i'm just doing it in the name of gender equality

Women in America, you all are in control. Political correctness has shifted towards your favor. Enjoy it. You have imasculated the vast majority of American males and turned them in Metrosexual sissies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 05:40 PM

898 posts, read 1,298,361 times
There's actually a word for both the sexes that fits just fine when they do this and it's been in use for ever. It's "pathetic".

Old 09-09-2009, 06:01 PM

5,019 posts, read 12,720,691 times
http://upload.ecvv.com/upload/Produc...0291134354.jpg

Old 09-09-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmancomics View Post
There's actually a word for both the sexes that fits just fine when they do this and it's been in use for ever. It's "pathetic".
What exactly is pathetic about it? Please explain.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:16 PM

3,261 posts, read 4,651,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaBear View Post
So older women who date young guys get "cool" names like puma and cougar.

Older guys who date young women dont get such cool names. In fact they are usually called perverts.

American double standard #3000..
I think generally Pumas or Cougars are SINGLE women looking to enjoy their sexual prime with men in their prime --> younger men

Older men usually cheat and leave their wives if a much younger woman gives them the time of day and therefore they are not pervs but CHEATERS & LOSERS - (If however the men are single, I say call them Wolverines or whatever cool name you like)

Old 09-09-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I think generally Pumas or Cougars are SINGLE women looking to enjoy their sexual prime with men in their prime --> younger men

Older men usually cheat and leave their wives if a much younger woman gives them the time of day and therefore they are not pervs but CHEATERS & LOSERS - (If however the men are single, I say call them Wolverines or whatever cool name you like)
Total BS. Women cheat just as much as men. Where do you get this stuff? Just pure over generalizing and stereotyping....

Old 09-09-2009, 06:23 PM

3,261 posts, read 4,651,897 times
Quote:
Total BS. Women cheat just as much as men. Where do you get this stuff? Just pure over generalizing and stereotyping....
Maybe women do. But I was referring to the term PUMAs and COUGARs - I think that generally they refer to single women on the hunt for a younger man. If they do it while married than IMO they're CHEATERS too.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:54 PM

4,837 posts, read 7,796,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post

Nonsense. Women usually initiate divorce (70% of the time) and then get miffed when he has an easier time trading up. This is the standard b|tching from older women, single or divorced. Men are supposedly only interested in hot young things. I certainly don't see much of this.

Instead, I see most older men saying its time to think this through before I become a two (or three) time loser. Most are coming to the best solution for themselves and if women don't like it, well, it not their life that gets totally screwed up by divorce.

Old 09-09-2009, 07:24 PM

3,258 posts, read 8,024,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Puma sounds better actually
At least there isn't a car called a Puma! Is there?

Old 09-10-2009, 12:05 AM

898 posts, read 1,298,361 times
Quote:
What exactly is pathetic about it? Please explain.
Older women on the hunt for younger men, older men on the hunt for younger women. There's nothing that comes out of that other than sex. Men who go for younger women usually only get them because they fork over some kind of monetary compensation, be it gifts, wining and dining or letting her move in with you. Women who do this are usually the ones who have been jilted and are bitter so they take out their frustrations (sexual or otherwise) on the younger man. Either way, the older person rarely sees the younger person as anything other than a plaything or arm candy so there's no way that a relationship will last.
Like I said, I get that it's all about sex but nowadays, cougars or pumas or wolverines (really? you couldn't have come up with tigers?) tend to try to make it last too long. What ever happened to growing old gracefully?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships