U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2009, 10:19 AM

750 posts, read 1,065,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
What 'jumping to conclusions?' He came right out and said, "What's the big deal everybody does it."
Exactly my point!!! and the way he stares at me in class it really made me sick after our "conversation"
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will4298 View Post
I see where you're coming from with this.
But he IS going to be spending the rest of the year with you.
Maybe he just wants to hang out and be friends.
I think you should have just gave it a try (if you wanted to!) and IF he tried anything THEN say something about it.
I'm not bashing you, i just think its wrong jumping to conclusions.
I mean if i was married, i'd still want to be 'allowed' so to speak to hang out with my female friends.
Who knows, maybe you made the right choice!

Will.
I am not against people hanging out with their friends, really, my ex had his female friends and I had my male friends... and sometimes we all hang out together

However... you know when a man looks at you with less than honorable intentions... just MOP though

Old 09-09-2009, 10:22 AM

3,966 posts, read 8,940,208 times
lol he should have left his wife if he wanted to seek other women.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ngzer0 View Post
lol he should have left his wife if he wanted to seek other women.
exactly!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 AM

5,500 posts, read 19,078,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeeighty2 View Post
I wasn't necessarily lecturing him on morality. I was really quite offended at his assumtion that I would be down with that kind of relationship...
I'm sure it was nothing personal.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:27 AM

53,744 posts, read 70,289,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeeighty2 View Post
Do not get me wrong, I do condemn women who cheat as well, married or other wise.Cheatting is just disgraceful... and I totally agree with the 1/2 blame here, I do... as my grandma always said: "el hombre propone y la mujer dispone"
per your quote --- yes a man offers and a woman dispenses but worse things came after your grandmother, women do both now. sales and service have merged.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:28 AM

1,581 posts, read 2,803,064 times
The worst is when guys try to hit on you when their wives are with them! Tis reality .

I worked at this framing/art store once when I was younger and this man came in with his wife and kids. We started talking about art and he told me he was very into art bla bla bla and he offered to bring some of his work by. I said great, not thinking anything of it.

An hour later he comes back without the wife and kids and again buys more supplies (a few more pens) that he happened to forget. This time he gives me his card. Still, I am naive and stupid not thinking anything of it. I mean, I just saw him with his wife carrying around their toddler, hello!

Several days later he calls me at work! And asks me out. What? You're calling me at work, asking me out, when I just saw you with your wife and kids several days ago? Hmmmmmm let me think about that for a second ... I think I will pass.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:31 AM

9,444 posts, read 14,625,540 times
I don't see what the big deal is....

KIDDING!! Just wanted to get some people's blood to boil for just a second.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizCab44 View Post
The worst is when guys try to hit on you when their wives are with them! Tis reality .

I worked at this framing/art store once when I was younger and this man came in with his wife and kids. We started talking about art and he told me he was very into art bla bla bla and he offered to bring some of his work by. I said great, not thinking anything of it.

An hour later he comes back without the wife and kids and again buys more supplies (a few more pens) that he happened to forget. This time he gives me his card. Still, I am naive and stupid not thinking anything of it. I mean, I just saw him with his wife carrying around their toddler, hello!

Several days later he calls me at work! And asks me out. What? You're calling me at work, asking me out, when I just saw you with your wife and kids several days ago? Hmmmmmm let me think about that for a second ... I think I will pass.
Lolz... some man are just pigs really...

Old 09-09-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
I'm sure it was nothing personal.
I guess not... it just made me mad
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or