U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 09:28 AM

749 posts, read 1,075,485 times

Advertisements

UGH!!! I am so upset just need to vent... really

I go to school at night, (working towards my accounting degree, only 3 more classes to go ) Any ways, there is this guy in my accounting class who I thought was good looking, last night he approached me before class started and we had a pleasant conversation, that is when I noticed the WEDDING RING!!! since this is only our third class of the semester, I figured no biggie, he just wants to make friends in class... right? WRONG!!!!!

The SOB, came up to me during break and said he thought I was so beautifull, and that he was wondering if I could give him my phone number so that he could take me outfor coffee and get to know each other better! WHAT!

I was so mad I said: "I am not sure what gave you the idea that I was so desperate as to go out with a MARRIED MAN" he looked at me as if I was from another planet and said "What is the big deal, everybody does it" I said "I am not sure what kind of EVERYBODY you are used to hanging out with but I am not that way, and I would appreciate it if you refrained from speaking to me EVER again!!"

The nerve of some man, they think because you are polite, outgoing and friendly that have a chance!!! I do not think so not with ME they do not

The worst of it is that I have to see his sorry face every class for the rest of the semester!!! UGH!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 09:32 AM

753 posts, read 2,131,738 times
I remember when some stupid man did this to me. Little did he know that I know his wife. So I told her about it and she packed up his stuff and sent him on his way. Last year she got re-married to a rich guy and is living the good life.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:33 AM

756 posts, read 1,648,692 times
His poor wife, I wonder if she holds this view? I wonder if he would be so non-chalant if it were his wife doing the cheating?

It is an accounting class so maybe he is playing the numbers.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:33 AM

2,984 posts, read 5,048,674 times
What a stupid pig. Perhaps you should write his wife a letter about his roaming eyes.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1phwalls View Post
I remember when some stupid man did this to me. Little did he know that I know his wife. So I told her about it and she packed up his stuff and sent him on his way. Last year she got re-married to a rich guy and is living the good life.
Good for her, and you for telling her...
I wish I knew the wife, I would totally tell her

Old 09-09-2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984vt View Post
His poor wife, I wonder if she holds this view? I wonder if he would be so non-chalant if it were his wife doing the cheating?

It is an accounting class so maybe he is playing the numbers.
Lolz... very funny...

Old 09-09-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
What a stupid pig. Perhaps you should write his wife a letter about his roaming eyes.
Oh I would If I knew her...

Old 09-09-2009, 09:41 AM

25,947 posts, read 25,358,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
I read in a book once about a woman who was dating a guy and only later did she know he was married. Several years went by and she sent a birthday card saying, "Happy Birthday Daddy" in crayon and a whole story about how mom said I could come visit you this summer and you were going to get me a pony. She mailed it with only the last name on the envelope in the event the wife got the mail in and opened it first.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I read in a book once about a woman who was dating a guy and only later did she know he was married. Several years went by and she sent a birthday card saying, "Happy Birthday Daddy" in crayon and a whole story about how mom said I could come visit you this summer and you were going to get me a pony. She mailed it with only the last name on the envelope in the event the wife got the mail in and opened it first.
AH!! what happened next?

Old 09-09-2009, 09:47 AM

25,947 posts, read 25,358,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeeighty2 View Post
AH!! what happened next?
No one knows she mailed it without a return address. it's from a book on revenge tactics and the preface stresses to never ever tell anyone that you did something. The book is called, "Make Em Pay." One of the most hilarious books I've read.
Just one story after another - hysterical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or