U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 10:04 PM

1,845 posts, read 3,761,654 times

Advertisements

Sugardaddy dot com is real. I know women who've tried looking for one on there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2014, 03:57 PM

1 posts, read 1,056 times
My husband made an absolute fool of himself on AM. He sent photos of his manhood to these whores (who knows where they were sent from there) He had a photo of himself bare chested on the site. His face was not hidden it came up on the first profile page. Did he ever think he may have been sending those nude photos to minors? Did he ever think that meeting these women there might be a disgruntled boy friend or husband lurking to beat the crap out of him? Did he ever think these whores could be scammers telling a sob story and wanting his money? When he and I go out to eat or to a movie he might run into one of these whores? No because he was thinking with his "head". I'm sorry honey but you're a fool nothing more and nothing less. So AM honeys looking for a sugar daddy you won't find it in my husband so f off.

Old 01-22-2014, 04:11 PM

13,740 posts, read 12,639,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pax4all View Post
My husband made an absolute fool of himself on AM. He sent photos of his manhood to these whores (who knows where they were sent from there) He had a photo of himself bare chested on the site. His face was not hidden it came up on the first profile page. Did he ever think he may have been sending those nude photos to minors? Did he ever think that meeting these women there might be a disgruntled boy friend or husband lurking to beat the crap out of him? Did he ever think these whores could be scammers telling a sob story and wanting his money? When he and I go out to eat or to a movie he might run into one of these whores? No because he was thinking with his "head". I'm sorry honey but you're a fool nothing more and nothing less. So AM honeys looking for a sugar daddy you won't find it in my husband so f off.
Sounds like you need to get a divorce.

Old 01-22-2014, 04:13 PM

2,321 posts, read 2,477,490 times
Roflmbo:d

Old 01-22-2014, 04:22 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,010,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pax4all View Post

Old 01-22-2014, 04:41 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,002,437 times
try this dating site..... www. I want to date women like Casey Anthony.com

If you a female and like to fish you can go to I want to date guys like Scott Peterson.com

Ok the last one was a joke

Old 01-22-2014, 08:21 PM

16,416 posts, read 26,140,557 times
This website is for scum.

Old 01-22-2014, 11:55 PM

33,046 posts, read 21,956,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
Guess it just goes to show there is something for everyone out there.....good luck

Wrong. Don't know of anything out there for men who are neither rich nor hot.

Old 01-23-2014, 06:23 AM

2,310 posts, read 3,178,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
I'm waiting for the follow-up, how two people married to each other both signed up and wound up with each other.
"If you like Piña Coladas; and getting caught in the rain..."

Old 01-23-2014, 03:33 PM

28,906 posts, read 46,598,421 times
I can't believe this thread has been revived.

However I bet that, right now, there are plenty of women out there whose real names are indeed Ashley Madison and have to live it down every day of their freaking lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships