U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 06:50 PM

22,482 posts, read 27,075,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I wouldn't mind having bounce up and down on something
I think (oh SIGH) that needs translating into English. Late for your meds again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 07:13 PM

17,977 posts, read 17,687,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeeighty2 View Post
Lucky her... it sucks when you stare, and flirt, and stare some more, and smile, and... he doesn't do anything why stare back and hold eye contact if you are not interested?
Sometimes I stare at people because they are a bit strange. Does not in any way mean I want to get to know what they do after midnight with their troll dolls...

Old 09-10-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
I caught her looking at me in Church. She had a great big smile and the more I looked at her the bigger and brighter that smile became. I kissed her 10 minutes after I met her and she was all I ever wanted.
Aww... that is such a sweet story. Wonder if TvGuy will ever have one to tell like that... hmmmm

Old 09-10-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
I only asked because she was HEADED toward the street she was asking me about. So I thought she saw me and was attracted and wanted me to WALK her to chestnut street.
When I am in Philly I am not sure of all the street names out there. Sometimes I just ask someone if this is the way to Chestnut St.

Like I was on Chestnut and did not know where Un Penn hospital was so I had to ask.

They guy was nice enough to give me directions and did not seem like he wanted a piece of a$$ for it.

Now... there was this one time in the subway when a guy was looking at me like that, though he did have a rather nice smile....

I caught up w my SO and told him that this young Indian guy was trying to pick me up back there....

hmm.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:08 AM

7,234 posts, read 10,017,665 times
Quote:
So I thought she saw me and was attracted and wanted me to WALK her to chestnut street.
Should have asked her how many kids she wanted........

Old 09-11-2009, 12:46 AM

4,838 posts, read 5,182,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsySoul22 View Post
You could have offered to walk her there. If she liked you she probably would have said yes.

However, meeting people on the street is risky. (Weirdos).

I am afraid you are so desperate to hook up with someone you may be reading too much into the simplest gestures.

I suggest you take a break from dating and women.
Besides, NFL just started. See you in February?

Old 09-11-2009, 01:19 AM

19,789 posts, read 15,205,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Besides, NFL just started. See you in February?
We can only hope.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:31 AM

5,763 posts, read 7,298,542 times
Quote:
What are the signs in public if a girl wants you to talk to her?
"Do me!", written in bright, bold letters on a 2-foot square piece of cardboard.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:37 AM

742 posts, read 696,845 times
Quote:
This evening I was on my way to the market and I was walking behind this girl and she suddenly stopped and asked me-"Is Chestnut Street this way?

And I said-"yes it's the 2nd traffic light" And then she said thank you. Was she really looking for Chestnut street or trying to get me to start a conversation?

I'm thinking she knew where Chestnut street was? I always get caught off guard
unless its an obvious come hither situation. you can never know for sure. women claim they give out hints, but its a lie.
it's a no-win situation, all you can do is swallow your pride and try.
believe it or not, it's far more efficient than just waiting for a signal.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:23 AM

12,573 posts, read 9,506,680 times
Quote:
What are the signs in public if a girl wants you to talk to her?

When she makes an opening statement and then continues to talk to you it is a good indicator that she wants you to talk to her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships