U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2009, 10:13 PM

830 posts, read 2,358,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
your way forces the dog onto me
No, it doesn't. You're free to walk right out that door. I'm not going to chain you in my bed with my dog. I'll all into consensuality as far as those kinds of kinky things go. Oh, and no chaining dogs either, in any circumstances.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2009, 10:16 PM

742 posts, read 1,076,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcats View Post
No, it doesn't. You're free to walk right out that door. I'm not going to chain you in my bed with my dog. I'll all into consensuality as far as those kinds of kinky things go. Oh, and no chaining dogs either, in any circumstances.
that's the point, if someone wanta a relationship they MUST sleep with your dog. and while some people are okay with that, many more are not.

i guess i have to wonder, is your dog not being in bed (not outside, not in the garage, not in a cage, but just not in your bed, worth losing a potential mate?

Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 PM

19,081 posts, read 21,840,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
There are some humans who should be put down.
*snickers*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcinsov View Post
theres noting let to talk about, since you are one of those kinds of pet people. nothing i say will make a difference to you.

by the way, the difference between us, is my not wanting a dog in bed just means it has to sleep elsewhere, your way forces the dog onto me
How does the preference of another force anything on to you?

Old 09-11-2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcinsov
Case in point
Case in point what? That you take issue with people sharing their bed with pets? That troubles you why?

Old 09-11-2009, 10:47 PM

830 posts, read 2,358,724 times
Quote:
What if the dog crawls back into the room and gets on to the bed during sex? And some mishap happens here
Interesting situation. What kind of mishap? "Oops, I thought I was ****ing you, bigcats, but I accidentally ****ed the dog?" Well, she's fixed so there's no chance of pregnancy.

Or he might accidentally call out her name by mistake?

"MMM, Nelly, that feels so good!"
"What??!! What did you call me???"
"I meant bigcats, I swear! Don't blame me, it's not my fault, you're the one who let the dog in the bed!"

Old 09-11-2009, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
What is actually funny is when someone sounds off on how an animal's treated on a level higher than a human.

If this is what humanity is evolving towards, it's bizarre
Higher level? Her dog sleeps in her bed. So what.

OTOH, it is true that some people value their animals over other humans. I buy my dog, two cats, and three fish food on a regular basis. I do not do that for other humans I know (outside my dh and my brother). So, in that light, yes, I do value these animals over all other humans. I also donate monthly to the ASPCA. egads!

Old 09-11-2009, 10:54 PM

19,020 posts, read 25,482,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Higher level? Her dog sleeps in her bed. So what.

OTOH, it is true that some people value their animals over other humans. I buy my dog, two cats, and three fish food on a regular basis. I do not do that for other humans I know (outside my dh and my brother). So, in that light, yes, I do value these animals over all other humans. I also donate monthly to the ASPCA. egads!
Ok, I think I don't stand a chance against a dog, 2 cats and 3 fish. <escapes from the ambush>

Old 09-11-2009, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcats View Post
Interesting situation. What kind of mishap?
I'm thinking the kind of mishap when a person hits the vino and, opposed to drunk dialing, begins drun-posting - just a thought.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Ok, I think I don't stand a chance against a dog, 2 cats and 3 fish. <escapes from the ambush>
Even without all the non-human animals, I still have a large human animal in the other room...listening to trance, I'm sure.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:58 PM

3,398 posts, read 7,130,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
You know, for a bunch of people who are all searching for lasting relationships, you are sure ginning up a lot of excuses to keep from actually having one.

So what if the guy isn't enamored with dogs? What if this is an incredibly attractive, attentive, considerate, successful guy who just has a virulent allergy to dogs? Would you really give him the boot just for that?
Id find him some pills. He no taka de pills, he no sleepa at my house!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I'll trade you two useless brothers for a dog any time.
I'll throw in another, plus three useless cousins and an uncle.
Quote:
theres plenty of reasons and none of which you can tell me are non-factors -
fur, smell, fleas

and if you want her in your bed, you CAN NOT blame humans for not wanting to also
Fur: You have it to, its simply called by a different name-Hair.
Smell: Well-kept dogs dont smell. Sweaty humans smell much worse than dogs.
Fleas-They make flea treatments. Most inside dogs dont have fleas. Mine doesnt.
Quote:
its obsessive if you HAVE to have the dog in bed, and its kind of sad you compare humans with dogs for value
IMO dogs are worth more that quite a few humans I have the misfortune of being aquainted with.

Dogs have a few qualities I have yet to see in a man.
No man has ever actually demonstrated to me that he would lay down his life to protect me.That he would take on something almost 3 times his weight (He's 80lbs, the man in question was about 200lbs) simply because he knew that person would have hurt me and my family.
My dog has done so.

So, would I boot out someone who tried to make me choose between him and Jasper?
In a skinny minute I would. We're a package deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or