Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2008, 08:40 AM

146 posts, read 369,332 times

Advertisements

ok here is the break down ..one day i was looking at boat's on the internet my wife asked me what i was doing i told her i was thinking about getting a boat.she then said we dont need a boat they cost to much . i then said yes your right they do coat alot .so i went back into my cave looking for my club and see if i can make fire ... then about 3 hours later my wife asked me to come out of my cave she wanted to show me something .soo as i came out dragging club behind me.. she showed me a wedsite with boat's and said *** i like this boat lets go look at it it will be fun going to the lake on the weekends. she turned back and looked at me with a big smile .as i looked back at my wife with that *deer in the headlight look on my face.i turned around grabed my clud and went back into my cave and sat in the coner and started clubbing myself on the head and saying she is killing me .... so do women enjoy confusing us men or are we missing something >>
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2008, 08:40 AM

658 posts, read 830,813 times
Women enjoy confusing themselves.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:42 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,267 times
Yes, but for the most part, women love confusing, manipulating, and humiliating themselves. Let them do that. Women!

Old 08-09-2008, 08:46 AM

658 posts, read 830,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wclac View Post
Yes, but for the most part, women love confusing, manipulating, and humiliating themselves. Let them do that. Women!
I rather enjoy watching women... let me restate... I rather enjoy watching women confuse themselves. It's part of their makeup. Just like men when they get emotional. It's not man's strength to gauge emotions, so they do stupid things with them. Women do stupid things with logic, because that is not their strength. No, it really doesn't depend on the person. My wife gets the same chuckle out of watching me try to figure out friends' relationships where emotions are involved... I get twisted all up and don't know which end is down.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:50 AM

1,875 posts, read 2,869,267 times
I like women coming on the Maury Show, and when the man's proven not to be the father, the women had make fools out of themselves. It goes to show that women are more naive than men. And the teen girls, all they want is to be a teen mom. They're stupid.

On the teen segments, I wonder why a majority of the teens are always girls? There's a lo of women who try to trap their men with these little things.

I love it when women make fools out of themselves. On Maury, they show girl-on-girl violence. They're just beating each other up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesandveybe View Post
I rather enjoy watching women... let me restate... I rather enjoy watching women confuse themselves. It's part of their makeup. Just like men when they get emotional. It's not man's strength to gauge emotions, so they do stupid things with them. Women do stupid things with logic, because that is not their strength. No, it really doesn't depend on the person. My wife gets the sake thrill out of watching me try to figure out friends' relationships where emotions are involved... I get twisted all up and don't know which end is down.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:54 AM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,602 times
Don't be confused , I do the same thing sometimes , first I refuse the ideas and after a while I like it and want to make it real .
women are women in any place .
Buy the boat and please take me with you.

Old 08-09-2008, 08:58 AM

7,136 posts, read 12,671,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfam4 View Post
ok here is the break down ..one day i was looking at boat's on the internet my wife asked me what i was doing i told her i was thinking about getting a boat.she then said we dont need a boat they cost to much . i then said yes your right they do coat alot .so i went back into my cave looking for my club and see if i can make fire ... then about 3 hours later my wife asked me to come out of my cave she wanted to show me something .soo as i came out dragging club behind me.. she showed me a wedsite with boat's and said *** i like this boat lets go look at it it will be fun going to the lake on the weekends. she turned back and looked at me with a big smile .as i looked back at my wife with that *deer in the headlight look on my face.i turned around grabed my clud and went back into my cave and sat in the coner and started clubbing myself on the head and saying she is killing me .... so do women enjoy confusing us men or are we missing something >>
I don't think your DW is trying to confuse you. Her initial reaction was we don't need a boat. She stated her opinion, left, thought about it some more, and then did research. She came to appreciate your point of view and wanted to make you happy, so she came back to you with her research and suggested going shopping for a boat. You should be thrilled to have a wife who wants to make you happy and is willing to reconsider things. She did this because she loves you! It makes perfect sense to me - good wives do this all of the time.

Last edited by Sunnydee; 08-09-2008 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 08-09-2008, 09:21 AM

50,367 posts, read 63,948,892 times
Sooo, are you getting the boat?

Old 08-09-2008, 09:24 AM

146 posts, read 369,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
Sooo, are you getting the boat?
i dont know yet i am still beating my head with my club and waiting for my wife to say ummmmm nevermind we dont need one hmmm

Old 08-09-2008, 09:47 AM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfam4 View Post
i dont know yet i am still beating my head with my club and waiting for my wife to say ummmmm nevermind we dont need one hmmm
She won't , believe me.
She likes the idea now, she is waiting for your boat, and me too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships