Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 12:00 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times

Advertisements

"5. You really can tell a guy's size by his hands. The longer a man's ring finger, the longer his penis, a study by University of Liverpool shows. Both are determined by the amount of testosterone he was exposed to in the womb. If his ring finger is the same size or smaller than his index finger, he received lower levels of testosterone. If it's bigger...watch out!"

If only I knew, I could have got an implant - for my fingers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 12:01 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
its is used for 1000 things other than sex.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:04 AM

4,837 posts, read 8,855,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
The average married couple has sex 69 times a year? That can't be right. My wife and I have sex twice a day, once in the morning and again when we come home from work.
And three times a day during your honeymoon last week. See a trend developing?

Actually the 69 number was arrived at by only including the 8% of married couples who are still having sex.

Old 09-15-2009, 02:12 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Well my ex didn't say anything ever about me having to shower for anything. And he was very open with me about what he liked.

Old 09-15-2009, 02:23 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,542,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Sign me up for the get the woman off in less that 4 minutes class.
It aint hard to do!

Old 09-15-2009, 02:26 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,542,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post

Tek, I saw a shirt I wanted but my wife wouldn't let me wear.
"I know how many licks it takes to get to the center!"
And it shows the owl from the Tootsie Roll Pop commercials.

Old 09-15-2009, 05:38 AM

275 posts, read 687,131 times
don't really care about that am still 23 and enjoying my life

Old 09-15-2009, 06:35 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,782,039 times
The article was wrong in a few ways (at least for my sensibilities):

Stimulating my nipples does nothing. I don't feel anything. My last girlfriend tried and tried to make me experience the same kind of sensations she does when her nipples are sucked, but to no avail.

I hate socks on women during sex except for white ankle socks. Black socks are just gross. I can accept, though, argyle ankle socks. Don't ask me why.

I do care if a woman is clean when we have sex. She doesn't have to have taken a shower immediately preceeding it, but good hygiene is definitely essential. The smell and taste of a woman right after she got out of the shower, though, rocks.

Licking or sucking toes: gross. I do like massaging her feet, though, if it helps her relax.

And to the person who said foreplay is boring, I am 180 degrees the opposite of you. I love it and get more satisfaction out of bringing her off with my mouth and fingers than intercourse. I'm also a major kissaholic. And yes, mutual masturbation is pretty hot, too.

As for what the article got right, yeah, it isn't a deal breaker if you are hairy down there, but I prefer you be shaved. The vagina is a beautiful thing aesthetically and I don't like getting hair in my mouth.

Men are a lot more forgiving about women's bodies than most ladies know. My last girlfriend had a c-section scar from when she had her daughter (by her ex-husband) and it was beautiful to me because it was part of her. I also tend to like women who are on the thick side anyway.

And yeah, I enjoy cuddling. What I actually really, really really hate is when she starts an argument after a hot sex session. Stop overthinking ladies because you drive both yourself and your mates nuts and not in a good way. Just relax and live in the moment, okay?

As for the spit-swallow conundrum, spitting is kinda insulting. If you don't like the taste, just let it drip out of your mouth while he watches (very hot!) and then use tissues or a cloth to wipe it up.

Old 09-15-2009, 10:04 AM

1,086 posts, read 3,360,600 times
My partner wears open toed shoes a lot, her toes and bottom of her feet feel like sand paper. As much as it would turn her on to suck on them I just could not do it. I make her wear socks to bed..lol

Old 09-15-2009, 11:04 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,699,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
Tek, I saw a shirt I wanted but my wife wouldn't let me wear.
"I know how many licks it takes to get to the center!"
And it shows the owl from the Tootsie Roll Pop commercials.
I actually bought the tee shirt in my post for my wife way back when we were young, but she would never wear it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships