U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 08:20 PM

305 posts, read 1,159,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieChick1972 View Post
Was it his idea or her idea to only do it that way?

I have no idea, I couldn't talk to this man after this point. The impression I got from what he said that was the only way it was acceptable (and he used some holier than thou reference to claim this) to him.

It really is to make a point though....there is lots of variety in sexuality, and you don't necessarily need to like or do or participate in the variety, but why does it matter to one person what someone else does? Is it just to validate that you are normal in your sex life? To me, a person that goes around questioning/judging others sexuality has issues with his/her own sexuality, or lack thereof. Maybe been suppressed a little much?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 08:35 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,506 posts, read 17,762,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol_Stacey View Post
I have no idea, I couldn't talk to this man after this point. The impression I got from what he said that was the only way it was acceptable (and he used some holier than thou reference to claim this) to him.

It really is to make a point though....there is lots of variety in sexuality, and you don't necessarily need to like or do or participate in the variety, but why does it matter to one person what someone else does? Is it just to validate that you are normal in your sex life? To me, a person that goes around questioning/judging others sexuality has issues with his/her own sexuality, or lack thereof. Maybe been suppressed a little much?
Once you've had a taste of not-so-normal () you don't ever want to be considered "normal" again.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:28 PM

1,570 posts, read 5,305,832 times
... back to the OP
Yes, I think you are making too many judgements. Remember your friend was opening up to you, talking about something that is very personal. You were honored to be trusted with such a personal discussion with your friend. You should not be using the info. against him by acting as his judge ... on a topic that is really non of your business. That said, if you are unconfortable with what he said don't discuss it with him again. Let it go.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:38 PM

19,192 posts, read 8,973,812 times
Some things, even BEST friends, do NOT need to know. this is one of those things............

Old 09-13-2009, 09:38 PM

42,652 posts, read 44,183,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Anything is acceptable during sex as long as there's no pain, blood or the insertion of foreign objects involved.
Well aren't the um ladies toys foreign objects? lol

Old 09-13-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
I see this peaked a spot in all your lil hearts...... bless you
Haha right up your alley huh...Dbl-r.

Old 09-13-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Once you've had a taste of not-so-normal () you don't ever want to be considered "normal" again.
I dunno i had odd...and a little freighten of those too weirdo kinds. lmao!

Old 09-14-2009, 06:50 AM

8,262 posts, read 16,347,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
As long as someone finds a partner interested in the same thing.....it is all good.
This is where the problem with fetishes lies. Fetishes tend to be self centered. They are all about 1 persons gratification. They dont take the partners wishes into account. I suppose fetishes are good as long as each partners likes are taken into consideration. Since I get most of my pleasure from making sure my partner is being satisfied, I guess I would have little problem helping my partner enjoy a fetish. Within reason. Chocolate syrup and whipped cream. No problem. A hot poker up the a**. Aint gonna happen!

Old 09-14-2009, 06:56 AM

5,077 posts, read 13,043,789 times
His response just means that he likes his women to dress up and role play and he likes being spanked. Not a big deal. Lots of men have an underlying need and desire to be controlled and told what to do via sexual "games". I don't think you are being judgemental at all, I think it's hard though for some people to wrap their minds around other men and women doing such things. I think if you were involved with a person who liked doing these things with you - you may think differently. Then again, maybe not, that whole realm of intimacy isn't for everyone.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:58 AM

8,262 posts, read 16,347,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debey View Post
Some things, even BEST friends, do NOT need to know. this is one of those things............
But isnt that why they are called BEST friends? Because you should be able to trust them with this sort of info?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships