Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 06:40 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times

Advertisements

If he is so willing to be deceitful in a supposed "great" marriage, what's to say she wouldn't go and get an abortion without telling him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2009, 06:44 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
How exactly would one go about "sabotaging" someone else's birth control? I mean, seriously?
It depends on the birth control method. Everyone does not use the same method and everyone can't use the same methods. You can rig condoms to fail by poking holes in them, for instance.

I think this is a terrible idea. There is no natural mothering or fathering instinct. This woman will probably resent the hijacking of her body for two years and the child forever! He's setting himself and his child up for a world of hurt if he goes through with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy
I would leave her and her birth control. What a be-otch.
A be-otch is a woman who would have the child for his approval and then passively aggressively lash out at it until adulthood.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:45 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
I think he should not. He would be married to someone who does not want kids, so what kind of mother would that make?

Maybe have a talk with her and see what happens, let her know that their lives have gone in different directions than planned?

I have no clue on this one.

We just had kids... I do believe we both wanted them however I do not believe it was the right time.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:45 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,776,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
If he is so willing to be deceitful in a supposed "great" marriage, what's to say she wouldn't go and get an abortion without telling him?
Yeah, I didn't get that part. If he has no respect for her body and her choice then how much love and happiness do they actually share?

Old 09-14-2009, 06:48 PM

7,136 posts, read 12,673,848 times
Totally unacceptable on so many levels.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:49 PM

197 posts, read 397,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
I might not leave that fast without discussing what changed her mind. Maybe the man is controlling and she is tired of it? Look how desperate he is. There has to be more to this story.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:57 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,857,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
I'm with you. If a woman did not want to have children she should have mentioned the fact before getting married.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:57 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,901,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
Yeah, I didn't get that part. If he has no respect for her body and her choice then how much love and happiness do they actually share?
I honestly don't get how people can be so stupid. Do they not think past the next 5 minutes to what the consequences of their actions actually could be?

Old 09-14-2009, 07:53 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,115,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadreamer View Post
That's exactly what I was thinking. And I hope that should this incredibly deceitful man is successful in getting her pregnant, that's exactly what she does, expect I hope he knows about it.

Maybe then he'll realize that the best thing to do is find someone who has the same desires he does.

What a jerk! Selfish people like this should not be parents.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:00 PM

1,275 posts, read 3,415,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stac2007 View Post
I'm with you. If a woman did not want to have children she should have mentioned the fact before getting married.
He said they did discuss it & they both wanted kids but she feels because of money issues that she doesn't want kids, at least right now. He was just so admant that she get pregnant NOW and give him a son and worry about money later. I agree this man is desperate and pathetic and I hope his wife finds out. I just couldn't believe the people who called in supporting his decision to sabotage her birth control. They seemed to believe that once she had the kid that she would be grateful he took control of the situation. Very sad and scary to hear people encourage this deceptive behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships