U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 04:49 PM

27,236 posts, read 41,418,726 times

Advertisements

Right, because withholding information in the initial post is a good plan of action...how can we make a fully informed comment if the OP withholds information?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 08:32 PM

429 posts, read 614,205 times
maybe she feels that the marriage is not as stable as it once was.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:37 PM

3,662 posts, read 7,544,850 times
They should get a divorce. Forcing someone to become a parent when they have no desire would be the worst thing to do. The child will pay for the fathers stupid actions. What would happen if mommy didn't love the baby and neglected or abused the child?
Would that be worth playing birth control games?????

Think about it???????

Old 09-15-2009, 09:21 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,362,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
It depends on the birth control method. Everyone does not use the same method and everyone can't use the same methods. You can rig condoms to fail by poking holes in them, for instance.

I think this is a terrible idea. There is no natural mothering or fathering instinct. This woman will probably resent the hijacking of her body for two years and the child forever! He's setting himself and his child up for a world of hurt if he goes through with it.

A be-otch is a woman who would have the child for his approval and then passively aggressively lash out at it until adulthood.
At least 80% of the people who have children shouldnt have them. Please get a vasectomy or tubal ligation today.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:15 AM

2,539 posts, read 8,841,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
At least 80% of the people who have children shouldnt have them. Please get a vasectomy or tubal ligation today.
I'd rep you 10,000 times for that if I could.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:58 AM

6,034 posts, read 13,143,752 times
This is so wrong. But women have been doing their version for years, too... telling guys they are on bc and then suddenly it's ooops! I'm preggers and tag you're it! GUYS - listen up: don't EVER 100% truly ever believe a woman who says she's on the pill, unless you wouldn't mind having a baby with her. Always use a condom and even then be careful! Women can be just as awful as this stupid jerk on the radio. People are awful.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:24 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,362,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by haggardhouseelf View Post
This is so wrong. But women have been doing their version for years, too... telling guys they are on bc and then suddenly it's ooops! I'm preggers and tag you're it! GUYS - listen up: don't EVER 100% truly ever believe a woman who says she's on the pill, unless you wouldn't mind having a baby with her. Always use a condom and even then be careful! Women can be just as awful as this stupid jerk on the radio. People are awful.
I have passed up ------- several times in the past because I wasnt sure about the birth control situation. I sure could have used the release, but the peace of mind was worth the deprivation.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:31 PM

742 posts, read 1,079,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
I was listening in the car this morn. to a local radio station's A.M. show. when a guy called the station for advice. He said he's been married for 5 yrs and that he deeply loved his wife and they had a great relationship except that they couldn't agree on the subject of children. Apparently, they both went into the marriage wanting kids but she has recently changed her mind and no longer wants kids. The husband is very upset, having expressed a deep desire to have kids but the wife is adamant against having kids.
ONLY women have control over having ro not having a child! that includes only women can choose to have an abortion- men only exist to pay child support!!!!

Old 09-16-2009, 07:39 PM

45,269 posts, read 88,605,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainelander View Post
ONLY women have control over having ro not having a child! that includes only women can choose to have an abortion- men only exist to pay child support!!!!
Men have a choice. Unless you believe women are stealing their sperm in their sleep or something

Old 09-16-2009, 07:41 PM

742 posts, read 1,079,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Men have a choice. Unless you believe women are stealing their sperm in their sleep or something
oh i see, so once a man has sex, he loses all in put on what she does? how very progressive of you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or