Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 09:07 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,382,313 times

Advertisements

What is missing in your life? What are you looking for to feel complete? It's a serious question but all kind of answers are welcomed...serious answers as well as the jokes to lighten the thread up.

I have a great life, amazing husband, great kid. I have a lot of great friends.
What's missing in my life is help. I wish I had more help with my child. We have no grandparents to help. I wish my mom was here.
Although I have tons of friends, I often feel lonely. I don't know why. Does anyone else feel that way?

Anyway - share and discuss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 09:12 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Well I got all the above and then some, I have been very blessed in my life, I'm not sure why I have been so deserving, but I'm cherishing it and will never take any of it for granted.

Anyway, the only thing missing that I can think of is that Tim McGraw and my husband coming to some type of agreement that they need to share me

Old 09-15-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Well I got all the above and then some, I have been very blessed in my life, I'm not sure why I have been so deserving, but I'm cherishing it and will never take any of it for granted.

Anyway, the only thing missing that I can think of is that Tim McGraw and my husband coming to some type of agreement that they need to share me
Uuuu, I see Faith Hill coming at you with the broom.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:17 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Hahaha like the above answer. I'm working on getting a better job..finishing my college...And like to find a SO before im 50! Most of my friends are married..have kids..and some are doing the job they want. So hopefully before im 35 I will get lucky...so to speak. lol

Old 09-15-2009, 09:17 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,605,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Uuuu, I see Faith Hill coming at you with the broom.
Hey, I'm not greedy My husband and Tim could share her too

Old 09-15-2009, 09:19 PM

1,357 posts, read 3,917,093 times
To leave my hometown and live in Wyoming and Alaska for a couple of years. Doing this all on my own after my money is saved and school is completed. To start over. Meet new people and cultures and maybe meeting a partner in the process. I've never been out of the South and although I love it here, it's time to see other parts of the US and maybe down the road, the world.

Edit: What is missing in my life? CHANGE.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:24 PM

438 posts, read 946,976 times
I don't feel like things are "missing".....they are just still in the works. I like the job I have but it isn't my longterm vision of the future. I still need to take some more classes to work in the field I want. I only live an hour from my friends and boyfriend and 2 from my folks, but it gets harder and harder to leave them after the weekend is over. I lack companionship during the week.
I lack many skills in my job area which I notice distincly, but this is my "internship" period.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:32 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
My life is pretty good. We struggle financially, but eh. It's nothing we should care about given our situation. But, I have a twin brother with chronic illness. He suffers and doesn't handle his illness well (at all) so the rest of the family suffers. I don't know if I'll ever be at ease, at peace, until he manages to get into some kind of semi-positive groove. Same goes for my mom, but I think much of her suffering is due to dealing with him.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
My life is pretty good. We struggle financially, but eh. It's nothing we should care about given our situation. But, I have a twin brother with chronic illness. He suffers and doesn't handle his illness well (at all) so the rest of the family suffers. I don't know if I'll ever be at ease, at peace, until he manages to get into some kind of semi-positive groove. Same goes for my mom, but I think much of her suffering is due to dealing with him.
That sucks. I hope he overcomes this. What type of illness is that? DM me if you'd like to share further.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:41 PM

1,817 posts, read 6,859,261 times
I'm missing a little girl. I have two sons and love them dearly but I'd love a daughter too. We're not having any more kids, ours are 20 and 16 and I couldn't start over now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships