Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 10:35 AM

259 posts, read 731,966 times

Advertisements

and about Dog Whisperer, i have a kid so i watch Supernanny sometimes. she gives good advice for dealing with kids, but just like Dog Whisperer, it's more about you and what you expect or allow. good advice for everyone!

LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 10:36 AM

440 posts, read 1,029,769 times
[quote=SifuPhil;10827048]You have a point - reminds me of when I used to play "Naughty Lassie" with my girlfr...um...

...never mind.

quote]

Something you care to share with the crowd? haha jk best left at the dog park

Old 09-19-2009, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
My initial remark that she reduced to sarcastic was 'sacrastic flirting' which takes time and maturity to pull off with people you already know.
Not just being sarcastic and she and the people of her age don't seem to have the time invested and are young regarding maturity so sarcastic flirty is not what is happening here. It takes time to develop this.

i'm talking about being sarcastic in general.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:38 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,613,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablees8951 View Post
Something you care to share with the crowd? haha jk best left at the dog park
Ooooh...

...the dog park! I never even THOUGHT of THAT before...

Thanks! And good luck with the guys!

*(runs off to get his leash and chew toys)*

Old 09-19-2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
My initial remark that she reduced to sarcastic was 'sacrastic flirting' which takes time and maturity to pull off with people you already know.
Not just being sarcastic and she and the people of her age don't seem to have the time invested and are young regarding maturity so sarcastic flirty is not what is happening here. It takes time to develop this.
Agreed! I mean I am mature for my age (like every 21yr old says), bought my new car on my own at 18, moved out on my own, have a great job...but probably shouldn't be playin with sarcastic flirting...it just happens! I need to watch what I say even if what I'm saying is pretty funny! haha

Old 09-19-2009, 10:39 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,384,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablees8951 View Post
I was drinking, not too much though and no tight clothes in fact was wearing white linen baggy pants and a black tank top not even revealing
An oversized t-shirt is not revealing.
It you want to know about your behavior ask your mom. Unless she's tattooed. Also ask a less bubbly friend of yours for an opinion. I suspect your enjoying this and understand the situation better than you let on.
I'm happy for you.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:47 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,613,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjohnson View Post
It you want to know about your behavior ask your mom. Unless she's tattooed.
Because of course we all KNOW that tattoos are the mark of inferior people.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjohnson View Post
An oversized t-shirt is not revealing.
It you want to know about your behavior ask your mom. Unless she's tattooed. Also ask a less bubbly friend of yours for an opinion. I suspect your enjoying this and understand the situation better than you let on.
I'm happy for you.
I've been told by my Mom before that when I meet new people I am too nice, so I have toned down my cheerful attitude...she is not tattooed but she doesnt think I did anything wrong last night. Next I'll take a female friends opinion. thanks for the tip!
I understand the situation however I honestly dont think I behaved in a manner that warrented the responses I got last night, so maybe I should be asking why are guys such dogs? (which I've learned today to tap on the head and say no when they misbehave) Is it bc so many woman do the whole "hook up with every guy I see" and ruin it for girls like me who just want to be around fun people who I get along with or is it just a switch in a mans head that never gets turned off?

Old 09-19-2009, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post

haha! i'm tattooed AND a mom! i had no idea i was inferior! LOL!!

Old 09-19-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Well she does have one tattoo, as do I ....does this mean I'm an inferior person? haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships