U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 09:31 AM

440 posts, read 901,945 times

Advertisements

Ok so here's the thing...I am a friendly, outgoing, flirty, completely happy woman and I realize I really need to be a little more reserved. I dont want to come off like a b*tch though.

Here's what happened last night...
I had a few friends over last night and I'm being a outgoing (flirty whatever), just because thats my personality (Not flirting intentionally). Well guy #1 at the end of the night gets jealous of me hanging out with guy #2 most of the night, so I get a text from him after they leave asking what was going on with me and guy #2 in which I reply "nothing." And then there is guy #3, guy #3 gets jealous of guy #1 & #2 and (what appears to be on purpose bc of comments he made) locks his keys in his car so that he has to stay the night, which I did NOT realize at first (WHO DOES THAT?!?!?). Everyone leaves and guy #3 says "well looks like I have to sleep over" and starts taking his clothes off! I tell him he'll be very comfortable on the couch and I'll wake him up @ 6, like he wanted. Then he tries to tell me how badly "I want him!" NOT TRUE!!! Tells me he knows I feel the chemistry and he'll show me a good time. I make it very clear that I have no interest in him and tell him to go back to the couch. He tries yet AGAIN! And he was shot down AGAIN! I told him I was sorry if I mislead him in anyway, and he brings up my flirting, I tell him how sorry I am and I'm just very outgoing and bubbly...he still finds this hard to believe, and finally goes to sleep on the couch. I lock my bedroom door and lie there dumbfounded lol. I thought we were just having fun hanging out nothing more! WOW!

Why is it that being outgoing and bubbly is more trouble then anything? I mean when I go out with friends or have people over should I just sit there, be quiet, laugh occassionally?? I just thought I was in good company with friends who I have known for a decent amount of time and was having a good time. Does anyone else have this issue? If so how do you tone it down? I want to have fun but apparently its coming off VERY wrong to people and I need advice! HELP!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 09:34 AM

25,972 posts, read 32,970,649 times
How old are you?

Old 09-19-2009, 09:39 AM

25,953 posts, read 26,754,510 times
The last time I had three guys in my house at one time - the furnace was broken and they were fixing it. So, don't know.

This is something, however, with some phsyical gestering involved, in order to determine if you were acting inappropriately to the situation or taking it too far or just simply being as you say 'bubbly.' So, since we can't see this activity it's a bit hard to determine much from just the post. Was there anyone else in your house at the time besides these three guys who could shed first hand light on this situation for you?

Last edited by Thursday007; 09-19-2009 at 10:03 AM..

Old 09-19-2009, 09:41 AM

8,415 posts, read 35,303,872 times
Sounds to me like they just had a bet to see who could *********.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:44 AM

259 posts, read 654,754 times
i have two questions.

#1. how old are you (and your friends)?

#2. where in PA are you? (you don't have to be exact - i don't want to sound like stalker/creep lol)

Old 09-19-2009, 09:52 AM

I am 21, and my friends are around the same age. Guy #3 is 25. I had a bunch of people over haha it wasn't just 3 guys and my MOM was there.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:52 AM

8,415 posts, read 35,303,872 times
profile says 21...
jealousy = speculation of grand ego of youth who dresses in tight tops and drinks too much?

Old 09-19-2009, 09:56 AM

Oh and I am from outside of philly

Old 09-19-2009, 09:57 AM

I was drinking, not too much though and no tight clothes in fact was wearing white linen baggy pants and a black tank top not even revealing

Old 09-19-2009, 10:00 AM

259 posts, read 654,754 times
it's gotta be your age, darlin'. most guys that age are trying to find any clue that you may possibly want to make them orgasm.

maybe just be a little more conscious of what you're doing & the reactions you're getting. that will tell if you need to tone it down or just get new friends lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships