U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 10:05 PM

8,315 posts, read 9,757,413 times

Advertisements

Nope. I don't believe in superstitions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 10:30 PM

17,271 posts, read 21,115,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
I don't know how much stock I put in this stuff but that said, I am a Capricorn and am anything but cold. However, I am on the cusp of Aquaries(sp) so maybe I'm more like that sign.
I don't believe in the rational of cusps. If you lived in El Paso, Texas, you're a Texan. If you live across the border in Juarez, you're a Mexican.

If you live in New York City, you're a New Yorker. If you live across the river in Hoboken, New Jersey, you're a New Jerseyan.

A border is a border is a border.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:19 AM

1,630 posts, read 2,359,759 times
There's plenty of info on the web. You can dig to your heart's content if you have his birth date time and location. Free Astrology Birth Chart Report As I mentioned before, I like Capricorns and have them as friends and other things . Sure, they can be rather standoffish and cool but once they warm to you they're great! They're just not very trusting with the general public but I think it's just prudence on their part. They're f-ing amazing in bed, kinda animalistic I find! Of course I may have just lucked up though. I've got moon in Capricorn so I suppose I'm rather biased. It makes me very picky in who I connect with emotionally. I have no patience for phony displays. I have a few friends that have proven themselves over time and the rest can kick rocks. There's plenty more but I wouldn't dream of telling you....stranger! LOL! Enjoy!

Old 09-20-2009, 12:45 AM

15,847 posts, read 30,265,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msboom View Post
First of all, do you believe in it? I think there is something to it. Capricorn, for example , seems like they are supposed to be cold- I don't think it matters if it's the sun or moon placement that accounts for the coldness of a Capricorn. What has been your experiences with Capricorn suns or moons?
Cold? Capricorns are actually very "distant" to people. Building up walls, so that people cannot see the "real them". Lots of insecurity, sooooo sensitive, open wounds. Everything is their fault. They get hurt and insulted so easily. *sigh*.

But not cold. Not really. Capricorns are VERY SEXUAL beings. Very passionate. Very generous and appreciative if you understand them.

Personally, not my favorite sign by a long shot.

20yrsinBranson

Old 09-20-2009, 12:56 AM

16,085 posts, read 23,795,930 times
Capricorns seem very serious, I wont generalize and assume everyone of
this sign are the same, but I've known a few that had addiction problems.

Last edited by virgode; 09-20-2009 at 01:20 AM..

Old 09-20-2009, 01:09 AM

23,440 posts, read 31,635,036 times
Ex was a Cap, what an a**hole!
on the other hand, DD is a Cap, she is wonderful! Her saving grace is Libra in the midheaven, plus having a mama with 7 planets in Aquarius......I was born 12 days before the Great Conjunction Eclipse in '62......ya know, the dawning of the Age of Aquarius (lets all sing along).......sometimes I do really believe that its not BS

Last edited by kshe95girl; 09-20-2009 at 01:24 AM..

Old 09-20-2009, 01:44 AM

10,996 posts, read 11,439,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Ex was a Cap, what an a**hole!
on the other hand, DD is a Cap, she is wonderful! Her saving grace is Libra in the midheaven, plus having a mama with 7 planets in Aquarius......I was born 12 days before the Great Conjunction Eclipse in '62......ya know, the dawning of the Age of Aquarius (lets all sing along).......sometimes I do really believe that its not BS
You bet. Axl Rose was born right under the conjunction. And he made music that has been popular ever since.

Old 09-20-2009, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
You bet. Axl Rose was born right under the conjunction. And he made music that has been popular ever since.
thank you, some folks think I'm crazy....... but on the other hand, theres an old saying in astrological circles "As Aquarius thinks now, so will the world in 100 years".....food for thought!

Old 09-20-2009, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Had to think about that for a nanosecond.......that explains SOOOOOOO much about him, I get it now!

Old 09-20-2009, 11:42 AM

283 posts, read 839,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I don't know much, but I believe in it. Well, my experience with a Capricorn Sun has been terrible 'cause I'm one of of them! Seriously, I don't think we're cold... My parents were Capricorns as well. Mom did give off kind of an aloof vibe to strangers, but Dad didn't. It might depend on the other placements. My Ascendant is in Leo, and my Moon and Venus are in Scorpio.

Since I'm pretty sure you're talking about the boyfriend, I'll give you a piece of unsolicited advice based on all your threads. Just write off this relationship and get your shi*t together for the next one and start it on the right foot... Nobody should stay in a relationship she/he feels unloved! Then again, "feeling" unloved and "being" unloved sometimes can be different things... In any event, regardless of whether you "feel" unloved or you "are" unloved, the same advice applies.
tried to rep you again but it wouldn't let me. No, the bf is not a Capricorn , the ex was. Not sure of bfs moon placement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships