U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 02:38 PM

1,111 posts, read 4,242,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I can be asked anything as along as I can ask you the same question. Do you think I'm going to let a woman ask me something and then she refuses the answer the same question? That's BallShet
You tell them TVGuy! Stand your ground!

And if she doesn't like it, forget them! You just go on to the next ad on craigslist - there are hundreds of them for you to go through. You'll show them who's a loser!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 02:48 PM

3,852 posts, read 8,278,098 times
Quote:
Now you all know that if a man askes a woman this question when getting to know her she would not like it ONE BIT!!!!!

"How much do you weigh?

But this afternoon a new girl askes me this question

"How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Why the double standard ladies???????????????
Do you even know what "double standard" means?? I didn't think your brain could comprehend words longer than 5 letters.

Do you know what "comprehend" means?

Old 09-21-2009, 05:06 PM
ttz

679 posts, read 1,500,336 times
You guys are being too hard on TVASG. He does have a point. If he was to ask a girl he met online with no pic how much she weighs she would have a BF. But it's ok to as a man how much he weighs? It is a double standard. But unfortunately it is what it is and he needs to accept it. lol

Old 09-21-2009, 07:26 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,615 posts, read 50,276,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Do you even know what "double standard" means?? I didn't think your brain could comprehend words longer than 5 letters.

Do you know what "comprehend" means?

I know what NUT means

Old 09-21-2009, 07:28 PM

139 posts, read 285,690 times
Quote:
I know what NUT means

Oh, Solomon, play nice now.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:40 PM

267 posts, read 794,257 times
The only people who get offended by people asking how much they weigh are people who are self concious of their weight (whether overweight, underweight, or normal) I don't care if people ask me how tall I am, or how much I weigh. If someone has never met me before - it helps to paint the picture while you try and figure out what you think they look like. And, I wouldn't want to date someone 2 feet taller than me, or triple my weight - so its a fair question especially, if he's talking about an online dating site.

Old 09-21-2009, 07:51 PM

24,671 posts, read 58,362,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWishedThatItWasABee View Post
Oh, Solomon, play nice now.
The sandbox gets cluttered and the blankie gets wet ...

Old 09-21-2009, 07:53 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,615 posts, read 50,276,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
The sandbox gets cluttered and the blankie gets wet ...
come on lady put it on me

Old 09-21-2009, 08:27 PM

197 posts, read 344,896 times
Let's not over think this. She just in general want to know? She may want to know so when she is bragging to her friends she can be like,"Girl, he is so sexy he is 6'4" and weights 250 lbs, with wide manly shoulders." You get the idea.

Old 09-21-2009, 09:19 PM

9,048 posts, read 14,316,028 times
Quote:
I can be asked anything as along as I can ask you the same question. Do you think I'm going to let a woman ask me something and then she refuses the answer the same question? That's BallShet
Newsflash, there is no "let". She will ask you what she wants to ask and she can also refuse you an answer to the same question. There isn't anything you can do about it, except gripe about it AFTERWARDS. Welcome to reality.

I'm sure it hasn't occurred to you that she may not have an issue with it. Yet, you prefer to dive for something to b*tch about. So, what exactly IS the issue? Is it that she asked and it bothered you or that she ruined the fantasy that ALL women think the same way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships