U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:22 PM
 
Location: NoVa
18,433 posts, read 29,477,549 times
Reputation: 19625

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njguy View Post
When a female first speaks with a Man and they ask these questions, it's like trying to qualify just for the "pleasure" to keep on speaking to her so to be further scrutinized.
Is this to include a girl asking him about if he plays naked twister, as well?

It does not seem that anything he is ever asked is in order.

From what he tells us, he is obviously all that and a bag of chips, why would he mind this ??

Maybe she wonders how much a fit man who just lost five pounds weighs at the tall height he is.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:23 PM
 
Location: NoVa
18,433 posts, read 29,477,549 times
Reputation: 19625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
((( shaking head))) this should be good.
Of course it will!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:30 PM
 
Location: St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
24,671 posts, read 58,362,608 times
Reputation: 26526
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Sure but I want to be able to ask the same question.

Actually I'm going to ask her RIGHT NOW and let you know what she says
We are waiting with bated breath for her response - or your version of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:32 PM
 
Location: St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
24,671 posts, read 58,362,608 times
Reputation: 26526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Is this to include a girl asking him about if he plays naked twister, as well?

It does not seem that anything he is ever asked is in order.

From what he tells us, he is obviously all that and a bag of chips, why would he mind this ??

Maybe she wonders how much a fit man who just lost five pounds weighs at the tall height he is.

Incorrect. Fruit Loops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:34 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,675 posts, read 44,269,795 times
Reputation: 24995
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
Incorrect. Fruit Loops.
Haha.....so where is he? I hope he didn't ask her weight in person...she might of knocked him out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:44 PM
 
Location: Florida
7,269 posts, read 9,416,383 times
Reputation: 6015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Very true....seems with age however...the old importance of a man or woman changes. Your lists gets shorter...hell #1 just listen to me..
I always hear that, but I think that only stands if a woman/man has being single in adulthood at length. I feel that short lists are self-sabotaging, more than anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:52 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,675 posts, read 44,269,795 times
Reputation: 24995
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I always hear that, but I think that only stands if a woman/man has being single in adulthood at length. I feel that short lists are self-sabotaging, more than anything.
Could be true...but I seem to accept more flaws. Before he had to be cool,hot, built, lots of money, drive a nice car, ect. Now its a job, nice, shows respect,manners, not all for sex, good church goer, accepts my child, likes me for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:55 PM
 
Location: North Beach, MD on the Chesapeake
33,877 posts, read 42,085,992 times
Reputation: 43276
I really wanted to stay out of this one but I can't.

I seem to remember a thread fairly recently from TVSG about some woman wanting a full length picture and he was insulted.

Much of his angst could be solved if he met women the old-fashioned way, in person, and not in cyber-space. Of course, then he would have to depend on his wits, personality, looks and maybe friends.

But, then again, I don't understand his generation's dependence on things like Craig's List.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2009, 02:57 PM
 
720 posts, read 1,270,798 times
Reputation: 639
Hey TVGUY, what's your social security #, home phone, cell phone, address, zip code, mother's maiden name, what's in your cabinets, what kinda soap do you use, any pets, do you eat seaford, do you like pizza, do you enjoy sponge bob, do you like Xmas, do you celebrate Easter, what kinda hair do you have, you have any scars, what music do you like, are you clean, do you get along with your parents, how many brothers and sisters, ever been to Mexico, ever been to jail, ever slept with a hooker, ever BEEN A NORMAL EFFING HUMAN BEING?????????????????????????????????? Gawd you drive me and this whole forum bonkers. AND you iggy everyone when they ask about your PIC....you're hiding something. Bottom line. FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-19-2009, 03:03 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,675 posts, read 44,269,795 times
Reputation: 24995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
Hey TVGUY, what's your social security #, home phone, cell phone, address, zip code, mother's maiden name, what's in your cabinets, what kinda soap do you use, any pets, do you eat seaford, do you like pizza, do you enjoy sponge bob, do you like Xmas, do you celebrate Easter, what kinda hair do you have, you have any scars, what music do you like, are you clean, do you get along with your parents, how many brothers and sisters, ever been to Mexico, ever been to jail, ever slept with a hooker, ever BEEN A NORMAL EFFING HUMAN BEING?????????????????????????????????? Gawd you drive me and this whole forum bonkers. AND you iggy everyone when they ask about your PIC....you're hiding something. Bottom line. FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
True I can't ever remembering seeing him? He did DM me once...but no pic.? Jeepgirl is this your guy you went out with? lol im soo kidding (don't beat me up)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top