Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 06:48 AM

2,516 posts, read 5,686,789 times

Advertisements

Well, seeing how you guys have never gone out, I'm not surprised she went on a date. But I am surprised she told you. Most people won't tell someone they are going out on a date when talking to someone they may start seeing. I've gone out on first dates only to find out that the girl cancelled her date with someone else that day so that she could go out with me. I'm sure I've been in the other guys situation without knowing it. Don't expect someone to be committed to you when you aren't even officially dating. It's hard enough to get someone to commit to you in a relationship.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:45 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,473,742 times
WHAT! Stunned! I mean, really??? Crip, Solomon, she's on Craigslist or whatever like you and she's getting dates. You're not her exclusive. She's being upfront with you and letting you know she has another date but call her and ask her out. She's looking around and seeing who she'd like to date maybe exclusively.

Seriously, you need to give up on indoor dating or any type of dating and just bite the bullet and pay for your dates to walk on your back, cuddle and watch a movie with you, fool around a bit and call it a night. You really don't have the brains to have a regular girl and go on a regular date.

Your post are becoming more and more bizarre like yourself. Please do yourself a favor this year and get into counselling so that you can find the root of your issues. You'll be doing yourself a favor.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:08 AM

1,176 posts, read 2,196,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
A date at her place or his place. She said call her tonight. I guess I'm used to women keeping that type of info from a guy
maybe she wants you to know you've got competition. there was nothing wrong with letting you know she's dating.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:27 AM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What is an "indoor date"?

Sex. (indoors)

Old 01-21-2011, 08:50 AM

3,573 posts, read 6,473,742 times
Oh, lordy. Another one of TVSG old threads resurrecting and I responded.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:28 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,106,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost&Found View Post
I can't believe the number of women you find to reject you.

I think you should focus on the positive. Not every salesman gets his foot in the door on such a regular basis.

This tickled my funny bone this morning.

We have a winner on the "who will reject TVboy game show". Each week, some lucky girl gets to be the rejector; and the 2 unlucky losers get to flip for who goes on the indoor date and who gets stuck with the outdoor date - oh wait, that's backwards! The indoor date has to walk on his back while the outdoor one only gets to wait ALONE at the train station for her train to pull in.

Old 01-21-2011, 09:49 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
This tickled my funny bone this morning.
Better, this new thread which the poor stunned boy started yesterday has been merged with the resurrected one of over a year ago which amply demonstrates that things really don't change in The World According To Grasshopper.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:41 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,830,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
When she said, "Call me," was that when you texted her, or did she tell you, "Call me" after that? When a woman says to call her, that means she wants a telephone call, not a text or IM.
He has a degree in COMMUNICATIONS!!

Old 01-21-2011, 11:46 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,830,866 times
Quote:
What in the world? Have hit rock bottom? Is it really over? I have never in my life received a women's number and told her I will be calling and then she says she has a date? How do you get put in the friendzone without even getting a chance to TALK. At least you are in the friendzone...sometimes that's a start!!

2011 is getting off to a CRAZY START but I have to figure out how I turn this around. This is not supposed to be happening to me. You are surprised?

BTW: she it was a indoor date. Translation, "She was coming over, so you didn't have to go out, in inclement weather, take the bus, etc...

Stunned
I am not, keep trying!!

Old 01-21-2011, 01:05 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,266,919 times
Quote:
This girl I'm supposed to see tommorow only has two ways for me to get in contact with her which is email and her cell phone. The Cell is off because she said she has no more minutes. So my only way to contact her is email.

She is supposed to come over tomorrow and I been trying to confirm on email instead of the phone. But does it sound right that she would be out of minutes on her phone for a week?-lol

What do you think?

She's just not that into you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships