U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM

1,091 posts, read 615,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
That's sweet. Men can be so cooperative sometimes. Sooo self-sacrificing.
We aim to please. But I set my limits at grovelling. I have standards you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Then I'd have to reapply my mascara
Oh!!! They have medication for premature ******* now.

Old 09-24-2009, 02:49 PM

12,890 posts, read 12,888,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Lest see:

Pants at knee level plus a single thrust should take about 15 seconds. The 25 second version is on the gold menu. Its the h'orderve called "about the ankles" and it comes with a term of endearment.
Don't they also have the Titanium Level Quickie -

-open fly, uh, oh, done.

"For The Executive On The Go..."

You're a powerful captain of industry and you don't have time to waste. So when you bring your secretary along on your next board meeting, don't bother with wine and roses and suites at Trump Towers.

Instead, pull out your Titanium Quickie and be back in the thick of financial warfare in under 8 seconds, GUARANTEED!!!No more uncomfortable farewells, no more excuses for the wife about those stains in the Benz - just fast, instant relief!

Don't settle for any of the other Quickies on the market - they just can't hold a candle to your new, personalized Titanium Quickie!

(not available in PA, NY, NJ or CA; offer void where prohibited; see TitQuick.com for a prospectus; Quickies portrayed in this commercial are exceptional - your results may vary)

Old 09-24-2009, 02:49 PM

890 posts, read 1,534,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Nice.

You have a problem lasting?

Why does that NOT surprise me?
cyber stalker

Old 09-24-2009, 02:52 PM

12,827 posts, read 9,113,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyte Byrd View Post
Now, far be it for me to sit back and coach anyone's quickies but, why would you want to go and make it a quickie if you had access to those surroundings?

depends on whats happening over to the skinny dipping swimhole & sandy beach bikini area...

Old 09-24-2009, 02:53 PM

12,157 posts, read 10,776,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthfrodo View Post
Oh!!! They have medication for premature ******* now.
It's not premature...if he'd give me a signal then I'd have plenty of time to move but for some reason he never does

Old 09-24-2009, 03:12 PM

12,660 posts, read 8,424,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Don't they also have the Titanium Level Quickie -

-open fly, uh, oh, done.

"For The Executive On The Go..."

You're a powerful captain of industry and you don't have time to waste. So when you bring your secretary along on your next board meeting, don't bother with wine and roses and suites at Trump Towers.

Instead, pull out your Titanium Quickie and be back in the thick of financial warfare in under 8 seconds, GUARANTEED!!!No more uncomfortable farewells, no more excuses for the wife about those stains in the Benz - just fast, instant relief!

Don't settle for any of the other Quickies on the market - they just can't hold a candle to your new, personalized Titanium Quickie!

(not available in PA, NY, NJ or CA; offer void where prohibited; see TitQuick.com for a prospectus; Quickies portrayed in this commercial are exceptional - your results may vary)
The health department closed us down until we discontinued "rusty zipper". It came with a side of flies.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:20 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,510 posts, read 12,033,452 times
Quote:
It's not premature...if he'd give me a signal then I'd have plenty of time to move but for some reason he never does
There's only one way to fix this but I don't want to get the thread closed down.

Old 09-24-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Too much information....I was joking natalay...... Just joking....

Old 09-24-2009, 03:33 PM

3,536 posts, read 4,448,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Marnix View Post
Just curious, wow quick is a quickie? And is it all about him to finish (quick)?
Al Bundy style. Less than a minute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships