U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 02:49 PM

32,013 posts, read 27,197,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb1025 View Post
Yeah, especially in this economy. I've already had my wake up call.
Id be happy if just one of the men in life (husband, bf and sons) could find a job. Im the only one working right now and it sucks.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2009, 03:06 PM

1,278 posts, read 2,184,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8palmtrees View Post
NO, NO, NO not all females are only concerned about a guys financial assets. Well at least this female. Maybe this is why I am not in a relationship.... I am too nice (some guys like gold digger girls, dont know why), or perhaps it is because I don't wear make up due to allergies.
I doubt that. Too bad you don't live in Denver.

Old 10-02-2009, 10:49 PM

26,143 posts, read 29,869,810 times
If Madonna is your life guide, then you have more serious problems than money.

Old 10-02-2009, 11:09 PM

596 posts, read 1,196,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
If Madonna is your life guide, then you have more serious problems than money.
LOL and agreed what ever happened to liking people for their heart.

Old 10-03-2009, 09:37 AM

1,278 posts, read 2,184,868 times
Quote:
Haha 30 years ago, maybe this still applied. I think it may have died off or is at least on it's last leg these days.

Old 10-03-2009, 09:38 AM

7,795 posts, read 15,791,680 times
Quote:
I think a little bit of bile just came up into my mouth.

Old 10-03-2009, 02:01 PM

4,766 posts, read 5,617,367 times
Money comes and goes. Immature women may have been told that guys with $ will take care of them for life, and they believed it. Gold diggers of all ages try to get their hooks into men, and vice versa. Men and women should always be up front about security, and worldly goods, and put one another to the test.

Many people marry for $ only to discover the price they have to pay down the road. What if Mr Big sox loses all his wealth, and asks YOU to go get a job at a fast food joint? What if he/she wants to sell everything, and live in a motor home? People end up with a human being. If security is a goal, save your own $$.

Old 10-03-2009, 04:59 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,422,367 times
Quote:
I like people for their heart, especially if it's the same size as mine and they're an organ donor

Old 10-04-2009, 09:42 AM

20,377 posts, read 18,257,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb1025 View Post
I'm not too worried. I went to a good college. I'm a smart guy. I work hard. I should be financially well off in the future if I stick to the path I'm on.

It's just the "now, now" mentality of females (and perhaps even males) of Generation Y. They all want their better half to be loaded NOW. So, that in turn, puts pressure on that person to be a millionaire and a home owner by the time they're 26. That's a lot of pressure, yeesh!!!
Hi mcb1025,

The good news about being in the 26 year old man millionaire club is that one need not make reservations at the club house. There are always seats available.
The bad news for the babes is, well, there are just are not very many. If you do find one, be sure to spend 2 hours getting ready in the morning and 3 hours at the gym. Its got to be tight and flawless especially if you are going to be the only woman. There are a lot of hot sexy babes out there looking for young buck millionaires so no slacking off and the sex needs to be on demand. Don't get one of those bras with the hooks because seconds count and if you are not topless and in high heels at the right moment he could lose interest in seconds. As soon as he calls, run to him, please him, rub him and cuddle him.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:58 AM

1,657 posts, read 4,285,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
...The bad news for the babes is, well, there are just are not very many. If you do find one, be sure to spend 2 hours getting ready in the morning and 3 hours at the gym. Its got to be tight and flawless especially if you are going to be the only woman. There are a lot of hot sexy babes out there looking for young buck millionaires so no slacking off and the sex needs to be on demand. Don't get one of those bras with the hooks because seconds count and if you are not topless and in high heels at the right moment he could lose interest in seconds. As soon as he calls, run to him, please him, rub him and cuddle him.
Dang, Gwynedd

I could hear the curled lip sneer and disgusted loathing in your voice (typing?) all the way over here. Now, Please, breath deeply, and think a good thought....yes, good thoughts, ...good thoughts, We don't want to burst any,,,, any.... veins....

{Phil realizes he is now object of Gwynedd's full and undivided attention and her focused stare. Phil quickly exits for health reasons, his own health}

{in the words of Bug Bunny:} *BYE*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships