Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 11:29 AM

52,198 posts, read 52,629,348 times

Advertisements

Here in lala land we probably have the highest rate of breast implants per capita. Everywhere you look women seem to have boob jobs. You can almost forget what a real set looks like. Anyway I can almost understand why some women do the surgery, like the way clothes fit, or add a little extra something, yada yada yada.

What I don't understand is why some women go so big with them. You see a little tiny framed woman with a shelf sitting under her neck. We were out yesterday and the little Asian girl and she had a ridiculously large fake chest she practically had her shirt unbuttoned down to her belly button.

I saw her and I almost laughed in her face. I'm not a mean guy, but it was just so bizarre looking.

So, if the reasoning for have implants is a "personal" decision, why do some women go for such ridiculous sizes. I personally would rather see small natural ones then big huge "hard" looking implants.

No offense intended here to our saline/silicon augmented ladies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 11:34 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,329,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Here in lala land we probably have the highest rate of breast implants per capita. Everywhere you look women seem to have boob jobs. You can almost forget what a real set looks like. Anyway I can almost understand why some women do the surgery, like the way clothes fit, or add a little extra something, yada yada yada.

What I don't understand is why some women go so big with them. You see a little tiny framed woman with a shelf sitting under her neck. We were out yesterday and the little Asian girl and she had a ridiculously large fake chest she practically had her shirt unbuttoned down to her belly button.

I saw her and I almost laughed in her face. I'm not a mean guy, but it was just so bizarre looking.

So, if the reasoning for have implants is a "personal" decision, why do some women go for such ridiculous sizes. I personally would rather see small natural ones then big huge "hard" looking implants.

No offense intended here to our saline/silicon augmented ladies.
None take. I am 5'10" and was a "C". Went to a "DD". I just like the totally selfish feeling of spending on ME.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:36 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,019,975 times
Why do women do this?

Some because in one way or another they are in an industry where the amount of money you make is related to the size of your chest. Some because men or women have told them their breasts are too small.

Let's face it, lots of people think bigger is better.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:38 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
At Driller's height, a DD is probably not too far "out there".

But I too have wondered the same thing. With all the excellent and natural-looking options that are available today in implants, why on earth do some ladies want to look like circus clowns? I don't get it. Surely no one finds such extremes to be attractive, do they??

Old 10-04-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
None take. I am 5'10" and was a "C". Went to a "DD". I just like the totally selfish feeling of spending on ME.
I like big boobs, that being said, if you have a C cup, that's plenty. I can't understand potentially risking your health to have a DD chest.

To each his/her own I guess.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
At Driller's height, a DD is probably not too far "out there".

But I too have wondered the same thing. With all the excellent and natural-looking options that are available today in implants, why on earth do some ladies want to look like circus clowns? I don't get it. Surely no one finds such extremes to be attractive, do they??
Just do a google search for fake boobs, and some of them are truly hideous looking. I'm not kidding either.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:53 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I like big boobs, that being said, if you have a C cup, that's plenty. I can't understand potentially risking your health to have a DD chest.

To each his/her own I guess.
Being a female that has had a lot of experience with size changes (big weight loss many years ago) I already know this, but I'll clue you in since you're a guy.

A 34 D is very nearly the same cup size as a 36 C. The cup letter is really not a consistent indicator of size, for all band sizes. The larger the band size required, generally the lower the cup letter, for the average women.

So a "C" cup can be a completely different look on differently sized women. On a short petite (fit) woman, C cups would probably very very "generous". But on a tall gal that has some meat on her bones, a C cup would be, well, not so much.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
Why do women do this?

Some because in one way or another they are in an industry where the amount of money you make is related to the size of your chest. Some because men or women have told them their breasts are too small.

Yes!!! Like drilling water wells. I just love to sit at "pre-bid" meetings and just look pretty.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Being a female that has a lot of experience with size changes (big weight lost many years ago) I already know this, but I'll clue you in since you're a guy.

A 34 D is very nearly the same cup size as a 36 C. The cup letter is really not a consistent indicator of size, for all band sizes. The larger the band size required, generally the lower the cup letter, for the average women.

So a "C" cup can be a completely different look on differently sized women. On a short petite (fit) woman, C cups would probably very very "generous". But on a tall gal that has some meat on her bones, a C cup would be, well, not so much.
I see what you mean. I am a 36 DD.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
Why do women do this?

Most guys I know like them smallish or average, most guys don't like real big boobs. I feel for the ladies that feel inadequate because they really shouldn't.

Besides, there's always something for everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships