Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2009, 03:06 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,661,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I sent him one begging on my hands and knees to come back. Sheesh, have we no dignity?
Hey...At least we tried!

Old 11-18-2009, 03:48 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
http://bestsmileys.com/cowboy1/19.gif (broken link)

Wee hav kidnapped Senorita Sierra.

Wee want $ 2million pesos ransom...

Ondalay

Old 11-18-2009, 04:15 PM

$ 2 million! Huh? .....Keep her!

Old 11-18-2009, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
$ 2 million! Huh? .....Keep her!

Well, i guess i can put her to work in TJ...

heeheehee

Old 11-18-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Well, i guess i can put her to work in TJ...

heeheehee

OK. Just let her free once in awhile to tell us all hey!

Old 11-18-2009, 04:36 PM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk j View Post

wee hav kidnapped senorita sierra.

Wee want $ 2million pesos ransom...

Ondalay

:d:d:d:d:d
lol!!!

Old 11-18-2009, 05:59 PM

1,057 posts, read 2,011,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Haha, I have to hold myself back from yapping away too much here! I tend to use the whole forum as one big chat thread, and I think that might annoy some people, so... I'm trying to avoid making everyone tired of listening to me!

I know exactly what you mean. It's so hard to stay on topic... My excuse is EVERYBODY thinks they have H1N1. I know, i know, I had it already. I've had some patients with it. But people are LOSING their MINDS over this... I diagnosed one kid this weekend and her cousin came in twenty minutes later... mom called her sister... the cousin was not even sick. I mean no fever, cough, nothing, perfectly healthy eight year old.... parents demand flu test, I do it and it comes back negative (of course)... Mom starts crying. Now I could tell these people were educated so I asked mom, why u cry? She said, oh the media has me terrified, have you heard about the kids dying?

I said yes, have you heard how many kids die in accidents every day? Does your daughter wear a helmet on her bike? Do you let her climb trees? People are getting the common sense scared out of them by the media. Told the parents to go home, have a glass of wine, and NOT watch the news.

Beyond that, any of you ever been in your car, especially on the way home, and you wished you could just keep driving? Just an impulse? Just for a minute, do you think, I need to blow this place, get out, start over... just curious.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:10 PM

Well, yeah. Thats what this chat thread is for!

Old 11-18-2009, 06:33 PM

19,423 posts, read 15,236,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
I know exactly what you mean. It's so hard to stay on topic... My excuse is EVERYBODY thinks they have H1N1. I know, i know, I had it already. I've had some patients with it. But people are LOSING their MINDS over this... I diagnosed one kid this weekend and her cousin came in twenty minutes later... mom called her sister... the cousin was not even sick. I mean no fever, cough, nothing, perfectly healthy eight year old.... parents demand flu test, I do it and it comes back negative (of course)... Mom starts crying. Now I could tell these people were educated so I asked mom, why u cry? She said, oh the media has me terrified, have you heard about the kids dying?

I said yes, have you heard how many kids die in accidents every day? Does your daughter wear a helmet on her bike? Do you let her climb trees? People are getting the common sense scared out of them by the media. Told the parents to go home, have a glass of wine, and NOT watch the news.

Beyond that, any of you ever been in your car, especially on the way home, and you wished you could just keep driving? Just an impulse? Just for a minute, do you think, I need to blow this place, get out, start over... just curious.
You are not alone in feeling that once in a while. Sounds like you need a break. At the very least, I think it's your turn for a nice glass of wine.

Old 11-18-2009, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post

I think you said you work in the ER darlin'.
I know i couldn't handle working there.

Y'all do a Terrific Grreat Job putting up with so much.

ThankYou.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships