U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 10-08-2009, 11:08 AM
 
Location: NE PA
7,940 posts, read 9,023,534 times
Reputation: 4233
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
I agree. Flat chests are a total turn off to me. Extremely skinny women are also gross in my book. (usually skinny and flat chested go together).

Everyone has their preferences, there's nothing wrong with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-08-2009, 11:54 AM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,002 posts, read 12,690,194 times
Reputation: 12194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katlakat View Post
It's more of a strange combo at 5'0" because men really have to STARE DOWN, making their intentions that more obvious.

I thought the OP should walk a lifetime in my shoes and still see if he wants those big beauties to love....they aren't so lovely once they are a permanent attachment to your small frame.

+10 to the topple over factor.
Not really, when your as tall as I am and have heels on, the boobs are right in their face
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2009, 12:23 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
3,400 posts, read 4,615,330 times
Reputation: 2712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
WOW! Just WOW! Quite the imagination you have if you think the baby is "eating you" rather than "being fed." I've never before heard a woman say she found it sickening to feed her baby. Takes all kinds i guess. WOW!
And how is it being fed?? Hmm?? Eating liquids made from your body, obtaining those liquids from a part of your body,therefore eating you. Even if they dont get it directly from the boob, mother's still pump themselves for milk (reminds me of a cow at a dairy). Thinking of it is just gross to me...gives me the heebie jeebies.
For what its worth, Capt. Dan...the only "children" I'll ever care for will have 4 legs and a tail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2009, 12:32 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 9,330,437 times
Reputation: 7860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Honey, thats a Pitcher plant. It has a strong, often unpleasant odor to attract insects into it, because there's a trap down there. The bugs go down into the hole, and the plant eats those insects.

Do you REALLY want to be a 'blooming' Pitcher plant???



Which is creepy when you think about it. Seriously, the kid is EATING YOU! Sickening thought to me.
Even my husband thought that me nursing my baby was the most, beautiful, the most natural, sweetest thing in the world.
Quite frankly, never heard a woman saying something like that. I'm surprised!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2009, 12:39 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 9,330,437 times
Reputation: 7860
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!

I won't shoot you. I have my preferences too. I prefer a man with a brain, good heart and sense of humor. Oh, and I love men with dark hair (everywhere).

There is nothing wrong with having preferences. Some men like big boobs, some like smaller boobs, some men like big butts, some like small butts. Women are the same way, they just don't admit it. My husband always dated just one type of woman: petite slim brunettes. Every single ex-gf was his type, he can't help himself - that's what he likes. He has never dated a blond in his life. You like big boobs, so just go for well-endowed women. No biggie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2009, 12:41 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
3,400 posts, read 4,615,330 times
Reputation: 2712
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Even my husband thought that me nursing my baby was the most, beautiful, the most natural, sweetest thing in the world.
Quite frankly, never heard a woman saying something like that. I'm surprised!
Well...surprise!
Its always made me cringe. Even when I see my aunt breastfeeding my cousin, on the outside I dont say anything..I just turn away quickly and find some reason not to be in the same room.
On the inside though, Im thinking " Holy crap..yuck yuck yuck...put that away or at least shut the door! "
Its awful..she even does it in the kitchen when we're making sandwhiches. She has this sling-thing she carries him in, and you can turn around and see her boob hanging out and Jacob sucking on it. Makes me feel nauseous every single time.
Then she doesnt understand why I wont eat the sandwhiches....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2009, 12:42 PM
 
Location: East Coast Personality. West Coast Flaire. Planted in Minneapolis / “MN Niceland"
1,164 posts, read 1,512,392 times
Reputation: 1728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Honey, thats a Pitcher plant. It has a strong, often unpleasant odor to attract insects into it, because there's a trap down there. The bugs go down into the hole, and the plant eats those insects.

Do you REALLY want to be a 'blooming' Pitcher plant???



Which is creepy when you think about it. Seriously, the kid is EATING YOU! Sickening thought to me.

Honey?

I know what it is... but you don't know that by looking at it. Quite disappointing, really. So many of the flowers I find so beautiful & symbolic are truly stinky... lol! Perhaps there's symbolism there as well?!?

I used it as a Yonic Symbol - not meant to delve deeper into the function of the thing - just its appearance! Naturally, it can also be viewed otherwise - but I like to think of it just like this.

Thanks, honey!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2009, 12:45 PM
 
Location: South FL
9,444 posts, read 9,330,437 times
Reputation: 7860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Well...surprise!
Its always made me cringe. Even when I see my aunt breastfeeding my cousin, on the outside I dont say anything..I just turn away quickly and find some reason not to be in the same room.
On the inside though, Im thinking " Holy crap..yuck yuck yuck...put that away or at least shut the door! "
Its awful..she even does it in the kitchen when we're making sandwhiches. She has this sling-thing she carries him in, and you can turn around and see her boob hanging out and Jacob sucking on it. Makes me feel nauseous every single time.
Then she doesnt understand why I wont eat the sandwhiches....
Oh, well, to each it's own. Just me knowing how extremely nutritious and healthy my breastmilk was my child took any kind of skiviness away. I guess that comes with being a mother, you want what's best for your child.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2009, 12:46 PM
 
Location: South Carolina
3,400 posts, read 4,615,330 times
Reputation: 2712
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
Honey?

I know what it is... but you don't know that by looking at it. Quite disappointing, really. So many of the flowers I find so beautiful & symbolic are truly stinky... lol! Perhaps there's symbolism there as well?!?

I used it as a Yonic Symbol - not meant to delve deeper into the function of the thing - just its appearance! Naturally, it can also be viewed otherwise - but I like to think of it just like this.

Thanks, honey!
LOL, sorry. lol Look at my location. Its just a commonly used thing here...I forget sometimes that not everyone does it or is used to it, and I type as I think. My apologies.

Ive a tendancy to analyze things like that.So my reaction was "She wants to be a stinky bug eating plant??"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM
 
7,281 posts, read 7,749,611 times
Reputation: 5956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Now I don't want her to have less of a chest than I do.
It wouldn't bother me. I work out, so my chest isn't small. There were a few women I dated who had smaller chests than me. One even joked about it. She had a body like Kiera Knightley. In other words, an A-cup. But neither of us had an issue with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top