U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-08-2009, 01:18 PM

10,078 posts, read 12,768,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Not really, when your as tall as I am and have heels on, the boobs are right in their face
And if that doesn't work I can find a step stool for ya.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2009, 01:52 PM

891 posts, read 1,441,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
With all due respect, I thank our present entertainment culture for turning out guys who are OVERLY concerned with T and $$$. Anyhow, since when was a womens breast put there solely for a MANS satisfaction? Last time I checked, they were there to provide nutrients for a developing baby.
Breast milk actually tastes sweet.

Old 10-08-2009, 02:06 PM

75 posts, read 104,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Heh, that's funny. I'm small-breasted and I can get preggers just by looking a guy the wrong way. However, a good friend who has Ds hasn't ever managed to produce a live child. Go figure.
Oh **** thats funny

Old 10-08-2009, 02:09 PM

3,400 posts, read 4,719,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Marnix View Post
Breast milk actually tastes sweet.
Oh dear God...that means you've actually drank it...
Oh I think Im going to be sick....

Old 10-08-2009, 02:12 PM

3,400 posts, read 4,719,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Oh, well, to each it's own. Just me knowing how extremely nutritious and healthy my breastmilk was my child took any kind of skiviness away. I guess that comes with being a mother, you want what's best for your child.
Why not just give the kid a bottle and grind some Flintstone vitamins in or something? Do babies really need to use you as a food bag?

Old 10-08-2009, 02:34 PM

9,444 posts, read 9,579,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Why not just give the kid a bottle and grind some Flintstone vitamins in or something? Do babies really need to use you as a food bag?
I don't think this is a topic for relationship forum. If you want to educate yourself on benefits of breastmilk, you might want to look into parenting forum. By the way, an infant is not supposed to take vitamins or supplements.

Old 10-08-2009, 02:56 PM

12,460 posts, read 7,809,803 times
Quote:
Hi Colddiamond102,

This is only passable as dry humor from a wet nurse. If it were serious and my only option, I would gnaw away my limb like a trapped coyote and lead the the chorus as a castrato.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:15 PM

Location: East Coast Personality. West Coast Flaire. Planted in Minneapolis / “MN Niceland"
1,164 posts, read 1,536,810 times
Quote:
LOL, sorry. lol Look at my location. Its just a commonly used thing here...I forget sometimes that not everyone does it or is used to it, and I type as I think. My apologies.

Ive a tendancy to analyze things like that.So my reaction was "She wants to be a stinky bug eating plant??"

I was sadly dismayed the first time I saw this plant & others similar & rushed to research more about them - which is my tendency - only to find out that when they're most beautiful they could almost kill you with their noxious odor!

So, I've decided to just concentrate on the positive & that's that various flowers similar to this are amazingly beautiful & extremely, well... I'll just leave it at that... lol!

http://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs258.snc1/10522_1207868910917_1054505441_30651998_1344063_n. jpg (broken link)

(Look at that? Perfect blend of yin/yang... yonic/phallic)

God's got an amazing eye & great sense of humour!!!

Last edited by think.reciprocity; 10-08-2009 at 03:34 PM..

Old 10-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Location: East Coast Personality. West Coast Flaire. Planted in Minneapolis / “MN Niceland"
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
It wouldn't bother me. I work out, so my chest isn't small. There were a few women I dated who had smaller chests than me. One even joked about it. She had a body like Kiera Knightley. In other words, an A-cup. But neither of us had an issue with it.
Besides....

You're: "DENNY CRANE!!!"

lol

Old 10-08-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Oh dear God...that means you've actually drank it...
Oh I think Im going to be sick....

Reality check:

MANY MEN LOVE "breast feeding" themselves!

I dated a man many moons ago who love love loved it!!! Every single thing about it!

I don't really understand why it isn't considered creepy to drink the milk of an entirely different animal (something I don't believe any other animal in nature does, naturally)... something a great percentage of us are actually physically intolerant to... but to appreciate & enjoy the taste of what our body naturally produces for our nutrition is creepy or disgusting or unnatural?

Whateva!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships