U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-09-2009, 11:36 AM

7,269 posts, read 8,335,380 times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2009, 11:37 AM

2,600 posts, read 7,725,331 times
My wife, soon to be ex wife, is pretty buxom, when she was pregnant with my daughter, she got even bigger, i was in heaven. She loved the fact that i embraced her changing body, i would used them as pillows, when we would watch movies.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:39 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,461,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
My wife, soon to be ex wife, is pretty buxom, when she was pregnant with my daughter, she got even bigger, i was in heaven. She loved the fact that i embraced her changing body, i would used them as pillows, when we would watch movies.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:42 AM

12,626 posts, read 8,119,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
There's plenty wrong with dairy. First, you have all the hormones and antibiotics that get pumped into cows. Why do you think girls are developing so much earlier? Second, 85% of the protein in milk is casein, which has been shown to promote cancer. Read The China Study. The link between casein and cancer was so strong that scientists could literally turn cancer growth on and off in lab animals just by adjusting the amount of casein protein they gave to the animals. Third, eat casein and your body produces histamines, then mucous which leads to congestion. It's a delayed reaction, taking as much as 15 hours to manifest itself, which is why many don't make the connection. But long-distance runners, stage actors and opera singers have known this for years. The congestion from dairy affects their voices. Fourth, dairy has been shown to cause acne in a large segment of the population. I know this from personal experience. When I consume dairy, my skin breaks out. When I stop, my skin heals.

Hi DennyCrane,

What gives you the idea that rBHT is injected into every cow? I can't even use most of that milk when I make cheese because of the homogenization and pasteurization. Peanuts can drop some people dead but I eat them like an 18th century slave. Also what a surprise that in the east they react badly to dairy since they never had dairy in their diet unlike Northern Europeans where lactose intolerance is almost unheard. Body builders actually like Casein unlike testosterone depleted distance runners. No, I am not a body builder. I simply do not belong to the human flat earth society. We express our genes differently from selective pressure.

I'll look at the study but we have seen this so much before.

Cancer death rate.

[SIZE=2] Japan is 241.7 per 100000. [/SIZE]
Finland: 255.4 deaths per 100,000
Sweden: 268.2 deaths per 100,000

Old 10-09-2009, 11:49 AM

2,600 posts, read 7,725,331 times
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/getty/E/2...7/50851578.jpg [how could you think this is not sexy?]
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/41...0.400x532.jpeg

http://www.glunp.com/wp-content/uplo...y-bikini-1.jpg [sorry this is not sexxy to me at all]

Old 10-09-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
WTF happened to this thread!?! LOL

Hey , it took me awhile to get around to it but I posted a nice rack on a booby thread so back off

Old 10-09-2009, 12:02 PM

Eat Yogurt, Avoid Bladder Cancer

Don't we just love our studies.
They concluded that women who consumed two servings of yogurt every day were 45% less likely to develop bladder cancer than those who only eat it occasionally or not at all (36% for men). What’s interesting is that the researchers found no protective benefit in other dairy products. It was only the yogurt or cultured milk products with lactic acid bacteria.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:25 PM
GLS

1,990 posts, read 3,420,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I agree Driller, ive had my fair share of serious posts, sometimes, its nice to talk about the lighter fun side of love/lust
Nothing wrong with this thread. I admit I didn't read all the posts, but I did enjoy the pictures.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:26 PM

8,257 posts, read 11,053,678 times
Big boobies=lactic acid bacteria=big penises=the universe=Amish=1 strange thread!

Old 10-09-2009, 12:40 PM

7,492 posts, read 8,252,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi DennyCrane,

What gives you the idea that rBHT is injected into every cow? I can't even use most of that milk when I make cheese because of the homogenization and pasteurization. Peanuts can drop some people dead but I eat them like an 18th century slave. Also what a surprise that in the east they react badly to dairy since they never had dairy in their diet unlike Northern Europeans where lactose intolerance is almost unheard. Body builders actually like Casein unlike testosterone depleted distance runners. No, I am not a body builder. I simply do not belong to the human flat earth society. We express our genes differently from selective pressure.

I'll look at the study but we have seen this so much before.

Cancer death rate.

[SIZE=2] Japan is 241.7 per 100000. [/SIZE]
Finland: 255.4 deaths per 100,000
Sweden: 268.2 deaths per 100,000
My apologies to everyone else for taking this thread off-topic, but I have to respond to this.

1. I never said ALL cows are injected with hormones and antibiotics. But the majority of cows in America are, which is why so many people have switched to organic dairy.
2. That's great that you can eat peanuts. So can I. Some people are obviously allergic. It's the same with dairy. Some of us are allergic. Others aren't. But if you read The China Study, you'll see that the cancer-promoting effects of casein don't have a genetic component. In fact, the findings show that genetics play an almost insignificant role.
3. Lactose intolerance isn't the same thing as casein intolerance. Lactose is a sugar and casein is a protein. Just because someone doesn't suffer from lactose intolerance doesn't mean they don't have an allergy to casein. So while Northern Europeans may not exhibit lactose intolerance as much as Asians, that doesn't mean they don't react to casein.
4. So what if bodybuilders use casein. Do you think the average bodybuilder is concerned about his health? Most, especially the ones who take steroids, are more focused on packing on large amounts of muscle. They consume casein because casein, whey and other animal proteins have a higher "biological value" than plant-based proteins. That means the body utilizes those proteins better. That's great if all you care about is gaining muscle. But if you're also concerned with long-term health, then I would think the side effects of whatever proteins you consume would be just as important to you as its biological value.
5. I don't belong to the flat Earth society either. I believe in science, not anecdotal evidence and certainly not marketing hype that big industry puts out. That's why I strongly encourage you to read The China Study. This is not some tree-hugging radical pushing his own ideology. This is actually a scientist who grew up on a dairy farm and only through detailed research did he discover the link between cancer and dairy.
6. You cite death rates of countries, but that doesn't prove anything.

BTW, I'm not trying to sound like one of those people pushing a vegetarian diet. I eat plenty of meat. But this study opened my eyes to the importance of moderation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships