U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 03:55 PM

2,979 posts, read 3,127,327 times
You guys can have your women with gigantic breasts. I'll take my women with smaller ones. That is my preference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2009, 03:56 PM

6,766 posts, read 7,215,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
Everyone has different tastes, you are just saying what yours are. I don't see what the big deal is.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:56 PM

2,596 posts, read 7,483,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL @ this thread.

I prefer the really really really really teeny tiny itsy bitsy breasts, but with big giant nipples. Those are sexy.
lmao, funny,my friend likes girls w nice knees

Old 10-05-2009, 04:02 PM

12,348 posts, read 7,541,310 times
Quote:
just thought somebody might have a scientific explantion/theory for this, sorry!

Hormones. Women with large breasts tend to have higher fertility hormones.

http://www.hiddenfeet.com/large-breasts-and-narrow-waists-indicate-fertility/ (broken link)

I like them too but its only one factor. The girl I posted more or less has everything else that says

I don't have a debilitating disease.
I have a long history of health evidenced by my long hair.
I have a waste to hip ratio that says I will not waste your time and will start cranking out your babies.
Her breasts don't advertise this as loudly as the one in your case but everything else is going full blast.

I don't know how I got that out....

Old 10-05-2009, 04:04 PM
miu

12,680 posts, read 20,806,545 times
Quote:
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
You like what you like. You are entitled to your individual tastes. You don't set the standard for all men. Your breast size preferences don't bother me at all. Shrug.

Old 10-05-2009, 04:08 PM

23,169 posts, read 16,756,637 times
You like big boobs, you like big boobs.

Yeah, it is a little shallow, but no less shallow then some women liking tall guys, or guys with lots of money.

It is what it is.

Old 10-05-2009, 04:16 PM

691 posts, read 1,279,970 times
Just one more reason I feel badly for women who are "blessed" on top. Imagine, if just jerks who only noticed your cleavage wanted you for that. My heart breaks for those poor women.

I have been fortunate to never have that problem. I guess I am lucky I ever got a date. And I certianly have never understood why anyone would want to pay for large mammary glands, like a fat milk cow. Gross. I don't look like a fat milk cow, or big mammy. I have zero cleavage, I don't even wear a bra most of the time, just a tank top. But, no one has ever complained.

And I guess that this guy would never want to date me....wahhhhh....not!

Old 10-05-2009, 04:32 PM

6,040 posts, read 5,491,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hormones. Women with large breasts tend to have higher fertility hormones.
Heh, that's funny. I'm small-breasted and I can get preggers just by looking a guy the wrong way. However, a good friend who has Ds hasn't ever managed to produce a live child. Go figure.

Old 10-05-2009, 04:36 PM
miu

12,680 posts, read 20,806,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kek1993 View Post
Just one more reason I feel badly for women who are "blessed" on top. Imagine, if just jerks who only noticed your cleavage wanted you for that. My heart breaks for those poor women.

I have been fortunate to never have that problem. I guess I am lucky I ever got a date. And I certianly have never understood why anyone would want to pay for large mammary glands, like a fat milk cow. Gross. I don't look like a fat milk cow, or big mammy. I have zero cleavage, I don't even wear a bra most of the time, just a tank top. But, no one has ever complained.

And I guess that this guy would never want to date me....wahhhhh....not!
True. I feel sorry for women with large breasts that have men staring at their boobs more than looking into their eyes. And the women I know with large breasts suffer from back aches and their bra straps cutting into their shoulders.

I like having small breasts and not having to wear a bra unless I want to. And my boyfriends have always liked my breasts also.

Anyway, as I have posted before, I have no desire to be universally attractive to every man on this planet. In fact, I rather only be noticed by men that I am attracted to... and there aren't too many men in that select group.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:05 PM

12,348 posts, read 7,541,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Heh, that's funny. I'm small-breasted and I can get preggers just by looking a guy the wrong way. However, a good friend who has Ds hasn't ever managed to produce a live child. Go figure.
Hi Mercury Cougar,

My wife is a B cup and I just put another bun in the oven less than 5 months ago.( I am a dirty little man.) As I said, its only one factor. She also is routinely propositioned so nothing wrong with a B apparently. I suppose the attention she gets has something to do with long legs, nice hip waist ratio and a face worth a look. Too bad for them they were too late to find out her personality made her a keeper. Her voice kind of turns me on too.

Its an anecdote from both of us. On the whole there is a fertility correlation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships