Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2009, 10:35 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
So its "natural" for 4 legged critters to suckle mom but "unnatural" for humans to do so?
Dont believe I ever said it was "unnatural". Its simply gross...much like naturally farting or pooping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2009, 10:59 AM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Dont believe I ever said it was "unnatural". Its simply gross...much like naturally farting or pooping.

Hi Colddiamond102,

Again your analogies are lacking. Communicable diseases are born from human waste which is done in specific private places for that reason. Cholera epidemics are common in free for all environments. The biological underpinnings are beyond dispute. The only biological underpinning I can think of for an aversion to public breast feeding is perhaps because of their dual role as attractive sexual characteristics not necessarily desirable for public consumption by over sexed males. Mileage may vary on the amount of modesty required.

However this is not really the matter that sparked the discussion. It was the comment about allowing one self to be a food bag, thus under any circumstances you find it repulsive. Most people, as can be seen here, find that rather repulsive. *shrug*. There are of course some men who are horrified at the prospect of sharing "their breasts" with their own offspring.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:23 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
I have no problem with modesty. But to make public breastfeeding out to be some disgusting display of something "sexual" is just silly to me. I think 99% of men are quite capable of not staring in lust at a feeding breast. If someone is so disgusted at the sight of public breastfeeding, maybe they need to look at their own perverted meaning of what is sexual and what isnt. What a bunch of hypocrites we as a nation are when it comes to things like this! We have no problem with a half naked woman being displayed on some advertisement on the side of the public bus. But God forbid some self righteous,snooty,anal retentive do gooder see a little nipple while a nursing mother is feeding her baby on that same bus! GEESH!

Old 10-12-2009, 12:50 PM

79 posts, read 286,574 times
Yeah, I've always wondered why breast feeding is looked down upon in America. Not so much over here, although of course some people find it offensive. Personally, if I ever have kids, I want to breast feed, because of the benefits for them (smarter kids, normal palate). I think breast feeding is great, that being said, I think this whole breast feeding debate is quite ridiculous. Let's just agree to disagree. If Colddiamond102 finds it disgusting, well, that's her opinion. If some of us think it's great, that's our opinion. However, neither us nor Colddiamond should force opinions onto one another. So, agree to disagree.

Anyway, this site is pro-breastfeeding. It also shows the variety of normal breasts there are out there. Non-sexual site, and quite educational, it's all about breasts there, quite an eye opener:

Breasts - sexual or for breastfeeding babies?

(Colddiamond, don't click on that link under no circumstance. There are some pictures of women breastfeeding on the front page. You've been warned).

Some men may not like it, 'cause they emphasize the "breasts not being primarily sexual" thing A LOT. But whatever. I think it's nice.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:59 PM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!

WOW, can you say shallow? Big are NOT all they are cracked up to be and you can take that from someone with . Mammogram time is an absolute nightmare..instead of being squashed twice, they make me back up and get squashed a THIRD time so they can get all of the in the picture. My shoulders, back and middle back hurt constantly, I can't button some blouses around me so they stay buttoned...I can't sit in booths comfortably at a restaurant and I am TIRED of men who over my .

Now for the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth...are you 100% sure that the small women you took out didn't run from you because of your inadequacy in your lower region? I mean come on, not all women like a man with a HUGE ego and a SMALL "unit"... it works both ways.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:08 PM

20,718 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
I have no problem with modesty. But to make public breastfeeding out to be some disgusting display of something "sexual" is just silly to me. I think 99% of men are quite capable of not staring in lust at a feeding breast. If someone is so disgusted at the sight of public breastfeeding, maybe they need to look at their own perverted meaning of what is sexual and what isnt. What a bunch of hypocrites we as a nation are when it comes to things like this! We have no problem with a half naked woman being displayed on some advertisement on the side of the public bus. But God forbid some self righteous,snooty,anal retentive do gooder see a little nipple while a nursing mother is feeding her baby on that same bus! GEESH!
Hi Capt. Dan,

Tried to rep you but I'm all out of reps. All I can offer you is a tin of Griffin Microsheen boot polish.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:26 PM

2,625 posts, read 11,218,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam View Post

WOW, can you say shallow? Big are NOT all they are cracked up to be and you can take that from someone with . Mammogram time is an absolute nightmare..instead of being squashed twice, they make me back up and get squashed a THIRD time so they can get all of the in the picture. My shoulders, back and middle back hurt constantly, I can't button some blouses around me so they stay buttoned...I can't sit in booths comfortably at a restaurant and I am TIRED of men who over my .

Now for the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth...are you 100% sure that the small women you took out didn't run from you because of your inadequacy in your lower region? I mean come on, not all women like a man with a HUGE ego and a SMALL "unit"... it works both ways.
nope im good in that department, thanks!

Old 10-12-2009, 02:04 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingUgly008 View Post
If Colddiamond102 finds it disgusting, well, that's her opinion. If some of us think it's great, that's our opinion. However, neither us nor Colddiamond should force opinions onto one another. So, agree to disagree.

(Colddiamond, don't click on that link under no circumstance. There are some pictures of women breastfeeding on the front page. You've been warned).
No forcing my opinion anyway. Its one of those things that if I see in public, I turn my head away and think "Oh Yuck!". But nothing is said.

Thanks for the warning! Im enjoying this sandwhich and really dont want to lose the appetite for it.
Quote:
Its not a sexual thing to me. Its the fact that I dont want to see ANY woman's boobs completely out-and-about. Its just on my list of "Stuff I Dont Want to See"
Just as Im sure you dont want to see some other man's junk, butt, hairy back, etc when you're out in public, I dont want to see any womans boobs popping out of their clothing, baby or no baby.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:07 PM

79 posts, read 286,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecticut Pam View Post

Let's face it... guys have it easier with their unit. Too big can be a pain, and well, most of them are average which is good. But it' is easier for them, because it's not on display all the time, like breasts are. So you can't judge a guy passing by you on the street like they can either ogle you or make fun of you because of your breast size. By the time a woman finds out the true size of a guy, it's probably too late already to just walk away, unless it's a one night stand. Because before the pants come off, you have to at least like the guy a bit.

Ah guys, it's so easy being you.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:14 PM

25 posts, read 100,492 times
Why do women continue to say this guy is shallow??? Is a guy who hates big breasts and will only date a girl who just has a "nice handful" shallow as well?? Or what about the guys who like a little more junk in the trunk...how insulting that must be for the little-butt women!! Or the guys who like thin girls...It's called preference!! You women who say this guy is shallow have your own mental checklist, as well. Having preferences is necessary because it helps people narrow down who you want to be with!

A lot of women find men who are extremely strong and muscular to be very attractive. I actually don't like it at all. Of course, I want a guy who is fit, but not "jacked." A more streamlined, swimmer's body is my preference. Just don't shave the chest! I usually won't even give a guy the time of day if he doesn't fall into my qualifications. So he has a great personality...so what!!! If you aren't physically attracted to someone as well as intellectually attracted to them, you're selling yourself short.

So sure...I might get a little miffed if the OP didn't like me because my boobs weren't big enough, but only if he fell into what I consider attractive. I just think people need to consider their own preferences before they jump to say that someone else is shallow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships