Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 07:43 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Does she turn you on?

But this one doesn't.

The bottom one is wearing black which conceals for the most part, and can give the illusion of being a flatter pair than the reality of a great pair.. Look closer, and you can see a beautiful silhouette of a nice round, perky pair. And without the aid of a hoist 'em upper, bra.

Not into cartoons, but hard as a rock is never (IMO) a turn on!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2009, 11:19 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,217,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
levow:

I'm not bothered one bit. I have small breasts & i couldn't care less what you are or are not attracted to because i have my own set of criteria - most of which are not superficial but i'll include some that are:

1. Your brain must be larger than a pea
2. I must be able to actually feel your you know what inside my you know what without guessing or asking or faking
3. No rotten nasty gnarly teeth
4. Very "unlikely" i'll have anything in common w/ you & you (almost) surely won't "turn me on" if you live in a trailer park, have those naked women stickers in your windows, if you use the "b" word or the "n" word, if you watch fox news for anything but to get a full rounded perspective on what the political opinions are out there, if you shop at wal-mart, if you drive an suv, if you watch sports on the regular - especially if you are a nascar junky, if you don't realize that africa is not a country, if you rock the confederate flag (okay, i'll stop there for now)
5. Your intelligence, breadth, & depth of your life perspective must be great enough that your "turn ons" are not limited to something as fleeting as breast size (as we all know - beauty fades but stupid is likely forever)... I've seen large breasted women who, when those puppies are unleashed from their bra... Flop, nearly to the floor! Nothing they can do about it & i'm guessing likely not the greatest turn on in the world - if that's your greatest criteria.
6. You've gotta not only come packing the goods - but know what you're doing with them too
7. You've gotta know that great "s*x" is more than hopping on & doing your do... I come packed w/ knowledge, i expect you to know how to rock my entire universe at least as much as i'm able to rock yours (and no just showing up & throwing it in does not count)
8. My goodness, i just realized my list of criteria could go on forever... Big d does not equal big o & most certainly does not give a free pass to forge ahead w/ no clue as to what you're doing just cause you're packing the big gun...

I could write an entire commentary...

Me & my small ti**ies are going to take our well endowed intelligence, fine azz self to sleep!

Have fun w/ the material... It all fades & then all you're left with is "god help you" whatever is left - which, stereotypically speaking, ain't much - because our society teaches our girls & women who have large breasts or extremely outrageously sexy bodies that they do not need to work on any other aspect of self - so when the ti**ies hit the floor & all you have to talk about is, ahhh, nothing... You can at least reflect back on the good old days when that which rose in the north - stayed there... Rather than dropping fully southward.

Sweet dreams...

the thinky think.r
thats just something a girl that is not well endowed would say, sorry!

Old 10-06-2009, 11:21 AM

29,744 posts, read 34,376,832 times
You can be into whatever you're into, but if breast size is the only thing about a woman you're looking for, you're really limiting yourself.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:25 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,122,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
thats just something a girl that is not well endowed would say, sorry!
heh, sad but true.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:32 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,217,616 times
Im really not, thats just what i find attractive. I think Rachel Mcadams is very sexy, and shes small breasted, but if u gave me a choice between her and Scarlett Johanson, i would pick Scarlett. I jus think a large ample breast can make any shirt look sexy, tshirts, sweaters, business suits, and im sorry this is just my opinion. I think that alot of girls that have small breast wish they had big ones, or else, implants wouldnt be a billion dollar industry.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:34 AM

985 posts, read 2,600,642 times
Don't feel bad OP, I like big boobies too... and I'm a straight chick!

Old 10-06-2009, 08:39 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,423,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
What is that saying ladies have, oh yes, "some people are a bit more *well endowed* than others." Heh, does not feel good when that standard is applied to ye now does it?
Feel good? I feel as little about a man's opinion about my breasts being small as I do about same said man's "less than endowed" unit apparently somewhere in my general vicinity.

But in all seriousness, there is nothing a man can do about the size of his tallywagger, nor is there anything I would ever be willing to do about the size of my breasts. The real issue in this for me is that too many men think because they've got one extra leg up on us all they need to do is wag it like a dog's tail & we're gonna fly into ecstasy. Learn some skills, gain some knowledge, observe what the bleep is going on when things are going on to see what floats our boat & what is sure to sink the ship.

Instead, ESPECIALLY many "well-endowed" men just think forging ahead, as if into a galaxy nearly impenetrable & far far away, is the only thing they need to do to 'rock it' - just cause they're packin'.

Have your big 'un - I truly have never wanted them - I like men & people in general actually noticing the beauty of my eyes & being able to concentrate on the intelligence of my conversation. I've seen how much even some women cannot quit staring at large breasts, & that year Victoria Secret came out with the (what was it called?) "wonder bra"(?) I bought one & quickly brought it back. Just that extra size & lift had everyone speaking to my chest instead of ME!

No thanks. I don't like it. Not one little bit.

Thinky
Proud Member & Queen Bee of the Itty Bitty ***** Committee

Old 10-06-2009, 08:49 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Why is it that if men need a certain size breast we are shallow, but if woman need a certain size of *something*, it is okay and celebrated. Too many double standards. Did it ever cross some peoples minds that some of us get turned of by chests that remind us of freshman boys swim class?
Or when women say short men are unattractive and not masculine and that they want a guy they can look up to and make them feel prptectedand blah blah blah

Which is fine we all have prefrences bur if youre gonna dish it out then be able to take it also

Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 PM

1,113 posts, read 3,494,372 times
http://www.topheavy.com/plump/archives_2009/04012009/thp04012009_04.jpg (broken link)

OP: This what you're talking about?

Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,030,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL @ this thread.

I prefer the really really really really teeny tiny itsy bitsy breasts, but with big giant nipples. Those are sexy.

OP, there is nothing wrong or shallow of you by liking girls who are more well endowed than other women, but the fact that you started a thread about it, just cracks me up.
Ive never heard that from a guy before...most I know think dinner-plate nipples are a turn off.
Wait...are we talking nips or areola???
Ive always thought that the milk-dud looking nipples were gross.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships