Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2009, 08:31 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
It's the bottom 3% that you've got to be careful with, but there is someone for everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 08:49 AM

462 posts, read 968,438 times
Let me tell you a secret... those same big breasted women with perky pretty boobs will one day be older with big saggy boobs - that are not attractive... lol

I have a thing about mens hands... I can not date a man with feminine looking hands... its my quirk!

Old 10-07-2009, 09:06 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,121,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeaholic View Post
Let me tell you a secret... those same big breasted women with perky pretty boobs will one day be older with big saggy boobs - that are not attractive... lol

I have a thing about mens hands... I can not date a man with feminine looking hands... its my quirk!
Ok i'll bite. What are feminine lookng hands??

Old 10-07-2009, 09:36 AM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Amen brother! As long as they feed the baby, the little babies and the big babies,who cares? I think the Op needs to choose his words better. He may PREFER big ones but he said he wasnt TURNED ON by little ones. Ive never known any straight man who wasnt turned on by ANY tittie!

Hi Capt. Dan,

My obsession with breasts started young. I had finally put this affliction in remission at about the age of 3 and thought I had it beat. Then around 12 or 13 it came back again and I can't seem to shake or jiggle it away this time.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:55 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Small breasts can and do get saggy too. That's what the term "fried eggs" refers to.

I think the greatest defense a woman can have against the sag is to not have children. Lactating changes your breast tissue and makes them softer. Next is to wear a well-fitting bra.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:18 AM

8 posts, read 12,324 times
Quote:

So what, as long as they look good now, who ares what they will look like when you're 60?

I tell ya, I'd trade my small perky boobs, for big ones that sag earlier any day. Simply because they'd make me look more attractive now that I'm YOUNG which is what counts. When I'm 60 everything else will be saggy too, so what's the point in wishing for perky breasts at 60? Bigger breasts are superior, in my opinion, and I wish I had them naturally. Ah well.

Old 10-07-2009, 10:59 AM

75 posts, read 262,087 times
Love em all, I do Prefer over an A size. Good Example of great nipple size is Milla Jovovich from Resident evil... Like other stated Never really saw a Pair I was Angry about...

Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,215,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Small breasts can and do get saggy too. That's what the term "fried eggs" refers to.

I think the greatest defense a woman can have against the sag is to not have children. Lactating changes your breast tissue and makes them softer. Next is to wear a well-fitting bra.
lol, they dont sag when your laying down is what i always say, and im not trying to get attention posting this, im a sagitarius, i talk sh#t out my ass most of the time. This is something i would say in a crowded room, my friends, no longer get suprised by what comes out of my mouth, they're used to it, i just say whats on my mind. sorry! I just noticed this recently, all the girls ive been with have been c's and above and i was with a girl with small ones, and i was totally turned off, and she was really pretty too, but nothing! I dont like fake ones though, they feel preety nasty, all natural for me.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:45 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
lol, they dont sag when your laying down is what i always say.
Sure they do. They fall to either side. Women whose breasts perch up front even when they are lying down are either younger (childless) or have implants.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:51 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,215,716 times
its still all good, still love them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships