Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2009, 12:51 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,229 times

Advertisements

Sooo, personality wise, she can treat you like crap as long as she got big boobs, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 02:59 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeaholic View Post
Let me tell you a secret... those same big breasted women with perky pretty boobs will one day be older with big saggy boobs - that are not attractive... lol

!

I personally can find "hangers" attractive, but then I find a bit of cellulite attractive also.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:31 PM

1,207 posts, read 2,423,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeping_guitar View Post
So what, as long as they look good now, who ares what they will look like when you're 60?

I tell ya, I'd trade my small perky boobs, for big ones that sag earlier any day. Simply because they'd make me look more attractive now that I'm YOUNG which is what counts. When I'm 60 everything else will be saggy too, so what's the point in wishing for perky breasts at 60? Bigger breasts are superior, in my opinion, and I wish I had them naturally. Ah well.

WOW

That's a sad commentary - IMHO. I'd be sorely disappointed to have raised a daughter who ended up feeling like you do - that what someone else looks like is superior to what god gave you!

Different? Bigger? More readily noticable? Fuller? Okay!

But "Superior"? Oh, goodness, just makes me cringe!

I am a proud 41 year old small breasted fiercely strong, sexy, & naturally beautiful woman with the bounty god blessed me w/ in some areas & the modest portions in others...

There is NO one w/ superior anything to me!

I feel sad for you & anyone who feels any differently about their own breasts, bodies, & beauty that god generously bestowed upon each of us!

(this is not a religious thing - I mention 'god' because i believe god to be the creator - no more reason than that & to give credit where credit is due!)

Thinky... inferior to no one!

Old 10-07-2009, 03:37 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I know im going to get eaten alive, by women who are going to be saying, "its whats inside that counts" blah blah blah, sorry im just saying how i feel. Ever since i was a teenager, i have an affinity for big breasted woman, my first big celebrity crush was on Samantha Fox. My exes all have had . I know you probbably know that im seperated right now, but all the girls ive gone out with are pretty buxom. Its funny, cuz i had relations w a young lady that had small , and it was ok, but i wasnt turned on, needless to say, it happened one time, and i never called her back for seconds. I know this might be dumb to some of you, but its a prerequisite, for girls to have atleast a c cup, for me to even find them attractive and sexy. I prefer girls w d's though, sorry just telling the way it is. I dont like fake ones, though, only 100% natural, like Selma Hayek, and Sofia Vergada.Ive gone out w girls, that werent even that pretty from the face, but had nice , sorry thats just my preference, dont shoot me!
That's all right, there are a lot of guys who like small, especially in proportion to thinner women. I've always been big breasted for my size and never liked it. Doesn't have any class. Hey sorry just telling it the way it is. Big breasts are trashy. Small breasts are athletic, look great in clothes and classy. Old money ivy league rich not stupid trashy new rich.
"Hey sorry just telling it the way it is."

Old 10-07-2009, 03:42 PM

890 posts, read 2,785,764 times
I'm lucky to have a wife with DD. She actually wants a breast reduction.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
That's all right, there are a lot of guys who like small, especially in proportion to thinner women. I've always been big breasted for my size and never liked it. Doesn't have any class. Hey sorry just telling it the way it is. Big breasts are trashy. Small breasts are athletic, look great in clothes and classy. Old money ivy league rich not stupid trashy new rich.

what a unfortunate and skewed point of view.

Old 10-07-2009, 04:00 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
what a unfortunate and skewed point of view.
Who made you the opinion god? My viewpoint is no less or no more than the OP's.

Old 10-07-2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Who made you the opinion god? My viewpoint is no less or no more than the OP's.

whoa back up there killer.....I didn't say anything about your opinion being less than I only say it is unfortunate in my opinion.There is nothing more annoying to me as a woman who is blessed but complains about it, boobs that is.

Look what Joseph said above he said "I'm lucky to have a wife with DD's" Maybe you should be happy you have a extra something that many find attractive?

Old 10-07-2009, 05:32 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
So having large breasts makes someone trashy.

Bizarre, friggin bizarre

Old 10-07-2009, 05:48 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times
Quote:
So you're saying you dont have class??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships