Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 02:00 PM

1,086 posts, read 3,353,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
If you ever find a Japanese guy---good luck with his mother.
Couldn't be any worse than a Jewish mother

Old 11-15-2009, 09:16 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,978,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbeyLea View Post
I don't want to sound really vain asking this, I'm just curious and honestly a little insecure lol, but please don't be offended I'm moving to Tokyo in a few months and my friends tell me since I have porcelain skin like a doll, blue eyes and blonde hair the guys there will see me as 'exotic' and they say they'll be all over me, but I've always thought asian guys were really only interested in other asians, maybe that's because where I live in the deep, deep south I hardly ever see any asians, much less asian guys and white girls together.
So basically my question is would the asian guys there be interested in me at all, or do I not stand a chance against the asian girls?
You'll find plenty of Japanese men knocking down your door who fetishize white blonde women. Key word: fetishize. Avoid these freaks as much as you possibly can. Good luck.

Old 12-10-2009, 12:04 AM

47 posts, read 93,073 times
OP - Enjoy your time in Japan.

The media portray the "fair skinned" to be desirable, so I guess thats a plus+ on your side.

Would Japanese men find you attractive? Sure, if you're attractive.
Would Japanese men find you attractive if you were dark skinned, brown eyeds? Sure, if you're attractive.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:16 PM

304 posts, read 779,426 times
[quote=Lucario;11094595]Try being a brotha man in Japan, LOL.

Or being a white guy in Hawaii. quote]

there's alot of white people in hawaii.

anyway, can't top being an asian guy in nairobi, kenya (cousin's 1st & last trip there).

Old 01-29-2010, 01:28 PM

133 posts, read 289,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
LOL sorry about that. lol
Its true though! My boyfriend and I decided to test the rumor (we'd heard about the smaller rubbers). So he went on base to buy some, I went in some store and got some. The ones bought on base fit...the ones I bought wouldnt even go on! LMAO!

Of course, not all Japanese are like that, but there's got to be a reason, right?

It's just culture differences. For instance Asian females "cavity" on average is not as "wide" as say the average white girl. Size difference isn't just for men.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:05 AM

983 posts, read 3,592,217 times
AbbeyLea, how are you doing? Do you like Tokyo and the guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanesG View Post
It's just culture differences. For instance Asian females "cavity" on average is not as "wide" as say the average white girl. Size difference isn't just for men.
What does "cavity" (what do you mean anyway? décolleté?) have to do with culture??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTINsf View Post
It could be that because the guys are skinny is why they only go for skinny girls. I've never seen them with chunky girls.
I actually have noticed the opposite. Skinny guys usually go for chunky girls.
I guess we've had different experiences eh?

Quote:
Ive deducted that Japanese men in general arent to my taste....too scrawny, no offense meant.
The girls who've been to Japan told me something different. That Japanese men are good looking, tidy, take a pretty good care of themselves and thus smell good most of the times, but also that they are pretty macho (I'm not sure what they meant by this).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISTINsf View Post
To be honest with you Abbey, Asian guys prefer girls on the thin to skinny side. If you are that, then there shouldn't be a problem. If you're a little chunkier, then don't get your hopes up. Because most likely, they won't be interested.
Which Asian guys are we talking about here?

Quote:
Its true though! My boyfriend and I decided to test the rumor (we'd heard about the smaller rubbers). So he went on base to buy some, I went in some store and got some. The ones bought on base fit...the ones I bought wouldnt even go on! LMAO!

Of course, not all Japanese are like that, but there's got to be a reason, right?
Have you tried having sex with a Japanese guy? Would you really reject a guy if you found out that he had a smaller penis, even though he might be a good lover?

Old 03-31-2010, 07:26 AM

1,237 posts, read 3,442,536 times
Of course they'll see you as exotic! How many blonde Asians do you know?

I venture to guess it's less about you being 'white' and more about being the unknown and perhaps forbidden.

Why do Americans go crazy for a British or Australian accent....because it's not something we get everyday. Sure we're still attracted to our homegrown boys, but something new is always fun.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:53 AM

3,400 posts, read 8,016,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutre View Post
The girls who've been to Japan told me something different. That Japanese men are good looking, tidy, take a pretty good care of themselves and thus smell good most of the times, but also that they are pretty macho (I'm not sure what they meant by this).

Um..I HAVE been to Japan, and will in fact return next spring. I wasnt attracted to those men at all, mostly for the reason that to me, they looked like they spent more time grooming themselves than I do. Many looked as if they took at least an hour on their hair alone.

As a female, I personally dont find what would be considered here the "metrosexual" look appealing at all. It annoys me in American men and it annoys me with Japanese, Canadian, whatever nationality.

The "take pretty good care of themselves" went too far for my taste, and didnt strike me as "macho" at all.

Have you tried having sex with a Japanese guy? Would you really reject a guy if you found out that he had a smaller penis, even though he might be a good lover?

This part made me chuckle. No, I havent, since

A. I have a boyfriend (as mentioned earlier in this thread) that would HIGHLY object, and who was the reason for my trip to Japan in the first place.

B. In 2 weeks time of moving everyday around Japan, I didnt find one male I considered worth a 2nd look for anything other than clothing observations.

C. If by "smaller penis" you mean Id be holding back laughter before anything got started, yes. Laughing at size is kind of a buzz-kill. If that didnt kill it, the language barrier would.

D. Many my age are too small in height as well. I saw some taller Japanese men, but alot of them are too close to my height for my liking. I like taller.
What made you assume I hadnt been there?

Old 03-31-2010, 10:22 AM

1,052 posts, read 1,644,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutre View Post

What does "cavity" (what do you mean anyway? décolleté?) have to do with culture??

Which Asian guys are we talking about here?
1) It's an observation as a general whole. Cavity would refer to the vajayjay, the love tunnel, the garage that holds the car, shack of love, and so on. Got the innuendos yet? Asian women are more petite, so of course their body parts would be more smaller.

2) Asian: Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc?

Old 03-31-2010, 10:29 AM

4,116 posts, read 3,141,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbeyLea View Post
I don't want to sound really vain asking this, I'm just curious and honestly a little insecure lol, but please don't be offended I'm moving to Tokyo in a few months and my friends tell me since I have porcelain skin like a doll, blue eyes and blonde hair the guys there will see me as 'exotic' and they say they'll be all over me, but I've always thought asian guys were really only interested in other asians, maybe that's because where I live in the deep, deep south I hardly ever see any asians, much less asian guys and white girls together.
So basically my question is would the asian guys there be interested in me at all, or do I not stand a chance against the asian girls?

I am in NYC and always see the Asian guys with the white girls or looking at them like they would be interested

Yesterday for example I was on the subway and an Asian man was sitting with his Asian wife and a pretty whitegirl was getting off the next stop and he could not stop staring at her....... I had to even look at her to see what it was he was looking at sooo much..

So yeah they will like you unless you don't want them to
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships