U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-10-2009, 12:36 PM
 
Location: Houston TX
77 posts, read 195,013 times
Reputation: 51

Advertisements

Any of you have a SO that does something so annoying it's hysterical?

When my BF runs out of his $1.50 shampoo, he thinks nothing of using mine. It's a $16 volumizing shampoo from a salon. He has a crew. I dunno - maybe it works for him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-10-2009, 12:38 PM
 
Location: Prescott Valley, Az (unfortunately still here)
2,551 posts, read 3,034,405 times
Reputation: 1521
When mine doesn't cut his toenails every 2 weeks! He likes when I cut them...Sheesh!! But I guess it's love you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2009, 01:10 PM
 
8,416 posts, read 31,033,040 times
Reputation: 6094
When the pittsburgh accent comes out. Its horrible
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2009, 02:41 PM
 
Location: So Cal
34,564 posts, read 30,546,474 times
Reputation: 33583
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
When the pittsburgh accent comes out. Its horrible
If it's anything like Sly Stallion.

"Yo Adrian"

Then I too, must concur.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2009, 02:46 PM
 
Location: North Carolina
6,771 posts, read 10,344,994 times
Reputation: 6431
Loading the dishwasher the wrong way. Helllllooo? It's back to front! Not front to back .

I'm a little neurotic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2009, 08:40 PM
 
Location: southwest TN
7,849 posts, read 11,869,452 times
Reputation: 13636
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeofthestorm View Post
Any of you have a SO that does something so annoying it's hysterical?

When my BF runs out of his $1.50 shampoo, he thinks nothing of using mine. It's a $16 volumizing shampoo from a salon. He has a crew. I dunno - maybe it works for him.
Hey, to a guy, shampoo is shampoo. Don't let him run out of his but I gotta say, $16 for shampoo? It's SOAP for hair. Your hair is made of gold?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2009, 08:59 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 21,138,377 times
Reputation: 7337
When someone bites their fork or drags it across their teeth while eating...I have to get up and move!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2009, 09:07 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
16,225 posts, read 19,591,845 times
Reputation: 23909
When he comes running out of the bathroom with his boxers pulled up under his chest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2009, 09:11 PM
 
Location: North Shore Long Island
7,675 posts, read 12,225,549 times
Reputation: 10275
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Hey, to a guy, shampoo is shampoo. Don't let him run out of his but I gotta say, $16 for shampoo? It's SOAP for hair. Your hair is made of gold?
You don't want to know what I pay for my shampoo. Hubby knows better than to touch it, mainly because he's footin' the bill. Plus my DH was guilty of spending $20+ on shaving cream.




Back on topic :
When my husband feeds my son, or when he used to feed my daughter, he would open his mouth when he'd place the utensil near their mouth as if to help them eat. It cracked me up because he just can't help it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2009, 09:12 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 21,138,377 times
Reputation: 7337
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
You don't want to know what I pay for my shampoo. Hubby knows better than to touch it, mainly because he's footin' the bill. Plus my DH was guilty of spending $20+ on shaving cream.




Back on topic :
When my husband feeds my son, or when he used to feed my daughter, he would open his mouth when he'd place the utensil near their mouth as if to help them eat. It cracked me up because he just can't help it.
Haha!! You sound like me...are you a Bumble and Bumble girl too??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top