Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 10:23 AM

275 posts, read 685,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Sounds like you're still young enough for sex ed in school - I'd suggest asking your teacher
actually am an engineer college student hehe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2009, 11:05 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,914,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonekings View Post
You forgot to include the bio-regenerative factors in your equations.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:16 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,359,138 times
Quote:
Well, then act like a young man and not a giddy, silly teenager

If this is a real question then do some reading, I think you'll obviously be surprised to learn people enjoy sex well into their retirement years. Having babies can change a woman's body, sometimes even for the better.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:25 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,329,140 times
Quote:
Well, then act like a young man and not a giddy, silly teenager
I got the same impression of the OP as you did---a silly, giddy, immature teenager.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:02 PM

17,611 posts, read 22,535,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I believe the OP asked if women and MEN enjoyed sex after childbirth insinuating that the vagina would be stretched abnormally large for months to years if not forever.
I know men are generally horndogs, but do they want to engage in intercoarse if they have to strap a board across their arse so they dont fall in.

Find the car keys,

then drive out.

heeheehee...

Old 03-15-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Sounds like you're still young enough for sex ed in school - I'd suggest asking your teacher
not really hun, i need some assurance from personnal experience that is why i came here. Asking a teacher may not be relevant he/she might just come up with otherwise

Old 03-15-2010, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman13 View Post
It's not the same. But if you weren't so small it wouldn't matter so much, now, would it?
In fact it would still matter stanman13, and i am well above average thank you, from my observation of a woman giving birth the vagina does not look attractive when its overly stretched even for men with big packages like myself. Really your facts wouldn't matter if you think in depth

Old 03-15-2010, 08:41 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,563,959 times
Quote:
In fact it would still matter stanman13, and i am well above average thank you, from my observation of a woman giving birth the vagina does not look attractive when its overly stretched even for men with big packages like myself. Really your facts wouldn't matter if you think in depth
Maybe you can focus on your love for your wife and the mother of your child, and the sacrifice she went through to bear your child, and then get over it. Stretching happens. I wouldn't advise a woman to go through a much riskier Caesarian procedure just so her husband could look at a pretty vagina later.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:23 AM

2,544 posts, read 4,266,110 times
Quote:
I have observed a woman giving birth, twice, up close and personal. It was one of the most beautiful things I have seen. After a fairly brief recovery period, the sex has still been good. The facts that don't matter are the ones you seem to be overly concerned about.

Old 03-15-2010, 11:38 AM

35,984 posts, read 30,507,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Maybe you can focus on your love for your wife and the mother of your child, and the sacrifice she went through to bear your child, and then get over it. Stretching happens. I wouldn't advise a woman to go through a much riskier Caesarian procedure just so her husband could look at a pretty vagina later.
I agree, but isnt "pretty vagina" an oxymoron?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships