U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 01:29 PM

2,192 posts, read 2,749,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
lol...

I think those injuries are from toys they are lying about.
That reminds me of this dude I remember in the air force who had to go to the ER for a shampoo bottle stuck up his butt. His excuse was that he fell down in the shower, LOL!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2009, 01:30 PM

8,424 posts, read 24,265,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
there actually are conditions where women are simply not large enough for normal sex...they also struggle with natural childbirth.

Vaginismus - Painful Or Impossible Sexual Intercourse | LIVESTRONG.COM

You can fix it...

Shampoo bottle...OMG...wtf LOL

Old 10-13-2009, 01:31 PM

951 posts, read 1,012,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
When a man is lacking in endowment, it is treated as a serious issue and the light of many jokes. Yet when a man is too big for some women which is just as serious an issue....both ways can result in a less than satisfying mutual sexual relationship. Yet one way is treated seriously and the other not so much
Do these guys hide out in the changing rooms at the gym? I can't recall seeing this, althought I can't say this is something I lok for.

Frankly, I'd be surprised if this is a problem of the man. Perhaps he's just going after a "sensitive" woman.

Time to move on. After a couple of kids, she'll likely want him back!

Old 10-13-2009, 01:33 PM

1,776 posts, read 2,568,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
lol...

I think those injuries are from toys they are lying about.

Yeah it wasn't meant for beer bottles and soda cans...............

Old 10-13-2009, 01:33 PM

8,424 posts, read 24,265,347 times
I would say the biggest I ever saw...made me dump the guy...He was 6'6'' and I could not fit my hand around it all the way...I can palm a b-ball people...lol

Anyway...I was not gonna deal with that as my first. It looked fake. Wee Wee trauma.

Needless to say everyone else after that looked rather small.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:38 PM

11,291 posts, read 11,243,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
Uh, yes they can. Being out of proportion can be a big turnoff.
There is always the exception. Now do you mean out of proportion as one bigger than the other or them being too big for the body frame?

Old 10-13-2009, 01:40 PM

11,291 posts, read 11,243,452 times
Quote:
they also struggle with natural childbirth.
Lord, who dosent?

Old 10-13-2009, 01:42 PM

3,424 posts, read 3,439,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Lord, who dosent?

perhaps I should rephrase that...natural childbirth isnt a possiblity for them...

Old 10-13-2009, 01:44 PM

3,057 posts, read 2,132,610 times
Some women are naturally smaller lengthwise and there's not much that can be done about that. These women would not be physiologically compatible with a very large guy. Also hormone, bladder, pelvic floor problems, former surgeries - while these things can be problematic with sex anyway, can make being with an overly endowed man impossible - even if she is very relaxed and ready.

Then, some women just don't like big uns. They may not be comfortable with it. Sex and the City had an episode about that issue - Samantha of all people had to refuse Mr. Too Big.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:48 PM

3,424 posts, read 3,439,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Some women are naturally smaller lengthwise and there's not much that can be done about that. These women would not be physiologically compatible with a very large guy. Also hormone, bladder, pelvic floor problems, former surgeries - while these things can be problematic with sex anyway, can make being with an overly endowed man impossible - even if she is very relaxed and ready.

Then, some women just don't like big uns. They may not be comfortable with it. Sex and the City had an episode about that issue - Samantha of all people had to refuse Mr. Too Big.

Many women dislike penetration altogether...different strokes 4 different folx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships