Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 08:56 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,301,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraaz View Post
"well", said the man, cheeringly, "tonight is the night!"...
:d
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 08:57 PM

228 posts, read 499,999 times
Some of these are hilarious!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:59 PM

3,037 posts, read 5,926,729 times
I love Dorothy Parker:

Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Romania.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:35 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,463,933 times
What is the speed limit for sex?

68. To do 69 you have to stop and turn around.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:44 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,374,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infatuous1 View Post
Some of these are hilarious!
Feel free to participate.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:47 AM

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him.
The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts again, the bus driver says to the hippie, "If you want, I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you."
The hippie of course says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery to pray to the lord. "If you went dressed in robes and some glowing powder," says the bus driver, "You could tell her you were God and command her to have sex with you."
The hippie decides to try this out. That Tuesday, he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun. Right on schedule, the nun shows up. While she's in the middle of praying, the hippie walks out from hiding, in robes and glowing with a mask of god. "I am God, I have heard your prayers and I will answer them but you must have sex with me first," he says.
The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity. The hippie agrees to this and quickly sets about having sex with the nun.
After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "
The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"

Old 10-29-2010, 07:48 AM

As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you.
He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place.
He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be.
He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him-he's done this many times before.
His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.
After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience.
You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.
Naughty, Naughty!
Excuse me, What were you thinkin'?

Old 10-29-2010, 08:00 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,120,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
After the hippie finishes, he rips off his mask and shouts out, "Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "
The nun replies by whipping off her mask and shouting, "Ha ha, I'm the bus driver!"
That's a good one!

Old 10-29-2010, 08:12 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,748,028 times
Two nuns were riding their bikes through Rome. They get lost on the way back home. The second nun says to the first "I have never come this way before."

The first nun says "its the cobblestones."

Old 10-29-2010, 08:18 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,120,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Two nuns were riding their bikes through Rome. They get lost on the way back home. The second nun says to the first "I have never come this way before."

The first nun says "its the cobblestones."
It took me a second read. OK, I'm a lil' slow in the morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships