Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 11:00 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
Sex is a bonding process, you leave a bit of you with every partner, eventually there's nothing there for yourself or anyone else.
As much as I hate to agree with you, I have to admit there is some truth to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 11:16 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Can't get much dumber than that.

maybe, depends on your point of view .But I must follow my own way.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:17 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,379,780 times
Quote:
Sex is a bonding process, you leave a bit of you with every partner, eventually there's nothing there for yourself or anyone else. This is one reason Christian ethics cautions against pre-marital sex .
Wise men understand, fools rush in as they say.
Damn. Now I'm just an ethereal puff of smoke.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:20 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,379,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkbr View Post
.......*right away i mean, not a one night stand, or on the first date, but maybe 3rd or 4th date.
Yes, some of the women have held out until the 3rd or 4th date.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:55 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,654,488 times
I've never had an overnight relationship. It takes time spent with that person, getting to know them, being together without sex for a few weeks before I even contemplate having sex with them.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:59 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkbr View Post
do you take the girl seriously if you rush into bed with her right away? what causes you to do that? is it because you think she is hot, or because you think it's just a fling, or you think there is potential for a relationship and having sex at 3rd or 4th date is on par timing wise. or a combination of the above?

*right away i mean, not a one night stand, or on the first date, but maybe 3rd or 4th date.

in short, if she is a girl you are serious about having a LTR with, would you have sex this early on, or not?
I've never looked down on a woman for going all the way on the first date, or the second.

Its just a matter of chemistry, and if everything is firing on all 8 cylinders, then so be it.

I think where most women go wrong doing this, is the next mourning they want to make it clear that they don't normally do that kind of thing, and that they really want a relationship, and please don't think I'm a ****.

You get to emotional on the issues. If you just play it cool, and say that you had a good time, and would like to do it again soon, then you'd be an elite group of women in my opinion. You'd be one of those who is self confident enough to be able to sleep with someone on the first date, without needing verification from your lover that its ok.

Self confidence is sexy ladies.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:51 AM

1,340 posts, read 2,804,207 times
Default Pleeeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I've never looked down on a woman for going all the way on the first date, or the second.

Its just a matter of chemistry, and if everything is firing on all 8 cylinders, then so be it.

I think where most women go wrong doing this, is the next mourning they want to make it clear that they don't normally do that kind of thing, and that they really want a relationship, and please don't think I'm a ****.

You get to emotional on the issues. If you just play it cool, and say that you had a good time, and would like to do it again soon, then you'd be an elite group of women in my opinion. You'd be one of those who is self confident enough to be able to sleep with someone on the first date, without needing verification from your lover that its ok.

Self confidence is sexy ladies.

Stupidity ain't !

Old 10-22-2009, 08:48 PM

1,340 posts, read 2,804,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
Damn. Now I'm just an ethereal puff of smoke.
OMG, Its physical as well. even worse than i thought !

Old 10-22-2009, 10:15 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
I had the bright idea to wait 8 months once. What a disappoinment it was when the moment finally came and I couldn't.

Just kidding. We weren't compatible. It sucked because we were great in every other aspect of the relationship. What are ya gonna do?

Old 10-22-2009, 10:19 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
many women (and some men) are masters at impression management.
get jobs with extraordinary ease.
she could be crazy as a bed bug and you would not know it till 4th or 5th meeting.
she could also be carrying AIDS. take the long way home buddy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships