Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 11:22 AM

295 posts, read 837,823 times

Advertisements

I recently transferrred offices and the way I stay in touch with my old co-workers is through Farmville. I recently got called out on FB because I wasn't sending enough "gifts" (How many free cows do you want!?). To add to my humiliation: since Farmville is in real time, I won't plant a crop if I'm unsure about the time I'll be home to harvest, so my crops won't wither and die and cost me coins. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2009, 06:24 PM

1,741 posts, read 4,575,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Link please!
Deleted loooong ago!

Old 10-25-2009, 04:51 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,299,621 times
Occasionally I swim over to the more, uh. . . controversial blogs on C.D., find something interesting and decide to join the bandwagon. I alow myself only 3 posts max per blog, which has saved me from carrying on pointless arguments. And it really isn't worthwhile to argue with total strangers on any blog.

I get very pi$$ed at myself at myself when I do it. Pathetic!

Old 10-25-2009, 06:54 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,797,076 times
Well if we're having a contest for most pathetic, I'd be a runner up. A few months ago me and a friend had profiles on a dating site. We came home from the bars a little bit tipsy and she wanted to show me a profile of a guy she's been talking to, and we were signed onto my profile. Some 27 yo dude in Oklahoma popped up on my IM and wanted to talk dirty. I was about to delete him, but my friend wanted to have a little fun with him, so we talked dirty with him for about an hour and had him ready to drive 5 hours to meet us and told him that I am actually 62 yo, but he didn't care. We told him that I had a charleyhorse in my jaw from my date earlier that evening, and when he wanted my email address, we had him to write me at "spreadeaglegranny@yahoo.com," and then we just dropped him. He tried to contact me again a few days later--the big dummy.

Okay, so what makes this totally pathetic is that it was on my 50th birthday. Some of us just never grow up, but whenever I think of it, I start laughing all over again. My teenage girls were cross with us for making so much noise that night.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:00 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
"spreadeaglegranny@yahoo.com," .

oh man I busted out on that!!!! bahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You naughty granny you. That isn't pathetic that's hilarious!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 07:21 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,797,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post

oh man I busted out on that!!!! bahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You naughty granny you. That isn't pathetic that's hilarious!!!
You must not be the guy from OK State then.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:26 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Well if we're having a contest for most pathetic, I'd be a runner up. A few months ago me and a friend had profiles on a dating site. We came home from the bars a little bit tipsy and she wanted to show me a profile of a guy she's been talking to, and we were signed onto my profile. Some 27 yo dude in Oklahoma popped up on my IM and wanted to talk dirty. I was about to delete him, but my friend wanted to have a little fun with him, so we talked dirty with him for about an hour and had him ready to drive 5 hours to meet us and told him that I am actually 62 yo, but he didn't care. We told him that I had a charleyhorse in my jaw from my date earlier that evening, and when he wanted my email address, we had him to write me at "spreadeaglegranny@yahoo.com," and then we just dropped him. He tried to contact me again a few days later--the big dummy.

Okay, so what makes this totally pathetic is that it was on my 50th birthday. Some of us just never grow up, but whenever I think of it, I start laughing all over again. My teenage girls were cross with us for making so much noise that night.
Good story!

I might do pretty well in this contest myself, but I'm not going to...

Old 10-25-2009, 07:27 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,249,698 times
Oh, I forgot my fake Match.com account my friend and I opened to trap her husband! That was a classic!

Old 10-25-2009, 07:30 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times
Just noticed my post count went above 20K. And quoting multiple posts has been around for quite some time to boot. That's an "accomplishment" in its own right!

Old 10-25-2009, 07:32 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
What's the most pathetic thing I've ever done online?

I flashed a guy on webcam.

I'm so going to hell
Lmao...too funny!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships