Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 07:57 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,552,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
He is a member! The course is considered the best in Virginia yet he will let a vacuum cut his flippin' hair
He's a member at a country club and has to pay to golf? We've been members of two different CC's, never heard of this before . That's the whole reason you become a member! So you don't have to pay every time you play golf. Weird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2009, 10:10 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,780,553 times
People who are always making excuses for their faults or who can't admit them.

Attention wh*re$

Conceit...whether they have reason to be or not.

Someone who is bossy, always telling others what to do.

Pettiness.

a$$ kissers.

All of these apply to not only the opposite sex, but friendships as well.

Old 10-25-2009, 10:56 AM

727 posts, read 1,891,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
A chick who spits.
A chick who blows her nose right in front of me. Go to the bathroom for that.
A chick who screams "Wooooooooo Party". That is so classless to me.
Cigarette smokers.
Negative. Constantly complains. Every time she opens her mouth its something negative.
Agree with those but also a women who curses. Thats so ugly for a gorgeous woman to have the mouth of a sailor. And I absolutely loathe.....loathe women who are overly judgemental or who arent open-minded.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:54 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,071,618 times
Argumentative people. If you disagree or want to debate, great, but I cannot stand peevish people who 'argue' to argue. Life is too short.

Old 10-25-2009, 12:05 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,893,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Oh yeah, he is a winner...and he can afford to spend money! He is in the medical field and does quite well for himself but he just won't do it...well, he plays golf 3 days a week at $275 a pop
Maybe it's good for us women of America that he's out on a golf course with that Flowbee haircut.

Priorities, priorities!

Old 10-25-2009, 12:45 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,325,557 times
Men with inflated egos (arrogant), under-inflated egos (punks), excessively frugal (cheap).

Old 10-25-2009, 12:57 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,119,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
A chick who spits.
A chick who blows her nose right in front of me. Go to the bathroom for that.
A chick who screams "Wooooooooo Party". That is so classless to me.
Cigarette smokers.
Negative. Constantly complains. Every time she opens her mouth its something negative.
Co-sign. A female that uses foul language-have some class for goodness sake. Someone with no ambition-I can't be with someone that doesn't want to better themself. Attitude-If you have a bad attitude, get from around me with that foolishness. I don't have time to be putting females in their place. I've done it before and if necessary, I'll do it again.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:09 PM

543 posts, read 999,692 times
When a guy starts playing too much games, or gets too passive (I'm the type of woman who likes to chase, not being chased; so I'd expect some challenge).

In other words: I hate guys who play games!

I don't play games; I'm straightforward, why people can't be like that too?

If he doesn't call back, he'll miss it. There's always someone who'll say yes.

Wait, someone said yes to me...three years ago, and two years later, we tied the knot!!!!

Old 10-25-2009, 02:14 PM

543 posts, read 999,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarqueseGilmore View Post
Agree with those but also a women who curses. Thats so ugly for a gorgeous woman to have the mouth of a sailor.
Oh, thanks for your lovely compliment: I am a female sailor and yes, I do talk like one, and I don't give a Foxtrot.Uniform.Charlie.Kilo.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:52 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,742,666 times
Loudmouths who try to make sure everyone is paying attention to them...............male or female doesn't matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships