Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 08:17 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,636,118 times

Advertisements

Alright, well I have to share mine with someone, but it's a fresh wound so while I'm sure some people will laugh (I always chuckle at other people's bad stories, lol), it is pretty hurtful right now...

So my relationship was pretty rocky over the past few months, she is just one of those types of girls who was always impossible to please, where everything I did was never enough because there was always one little thing I didn't do. I would take her to dinner, buy her drinks, have a good time, but I didn't get her flowers. Or I'd take her to the beach, pay for everything as usual, get her this little pink bear she wanted, got her some taffy, but there was one thing apparently I didn't get her that she had to point out. It was very frustrating. I should have ended the relationship after a drunken night at my house for July 4, where she ran around naked in front of my friends for several hours, we tried to put her to bed, didn't work, she threw beer in my face because she said I didn't tell her when the grande finale for fireworks was (she watched it, she was just too drunk to remember), she propositioned my friends, she told me she'd cheat on me if I didn't marry her, she accused me of not loving her, etc.

Anyway, so I go back home, because it's a long distance relationship, and pay for a $500 ticket to visit her, this is after the first breakup, when we got back together a few weeks earlier. We had communicated better and I thought were working some things out. The first few days went mostly really well, I mean at least we seemed to have fun and there were no arguments, but she did say some mean things to me when she was drunk. I happened to mention this online game I thought was fun and wanted to show her it for 5 minutes, then she said, "Whatever, you never pay attention or care during sex anyway, you're just bad at it." I have no idea at all what that had to do with what I said, lol. So I was just like, "Umm... huh?" I thought we were having a great time that night before she said that, so it was very weird.

Two days into the trip, she calls me before we were going to go mini golfing with friends and dumps me. No reasons given, just says she doesn't feel it's working out. I told her it would have been lovely to know that before I paid $500 for my plane ticket.

Later that night, at the bar with my friends, already pretty disturbed about the whole thing and just how horrible and used I felt, she texts me and says she cheated on me. Then she proceeds to tell me she cheated on me 8 times with 3 different guys, over the course of the relationship, as far back as just 6 weeks after we were bf-gf. She even rubs it in like, "Yeah it was amazing with the last guy, he was great at sex," and throws out everything you can imagine -- she thinks I am gay, I have a small dick, I suck at sex, I was a horrible boyfriend, you name it.

I've never seen or experienced someone being so cruel to someone else, especially when you break up with them, then you admitted you cheated on them, and then you proceed to insult them and show no remorse? It was truly unbelievable and I'm still having trouble putting my mind around it all. This was Wednesday that most of that went down, but since then she has still tried to start arguments with me despite me deleting her from my phone, Facebook, etc. (to be fair she deleted me from one Facebook account, but I have two, I deleted her from my personal account first).

I think it's the worst because of just how much money I spent on her and trying to show I cared however I could, by actions, by words, any way that I could, she was the first girl I ever said "I love you" to and she just tore me apart basically. She claims she was "black out" drunk the first time she cheated on me, as if that makes it ok. I think she has a definite problem with alcohol -- reckless decisions, bad judgment, binge-drinking, these pretty much all fit the bill!

Her big deal, I'm not joking here, was an argument about the New York Yankees. I'm a big Yankees fan (happy we made the World Series!), and what I told her, because I wasn't supposed to come back home this month at all, was, "Hey I'd really like to see you during your fall break, that would be fun. I just wanted to let you know at least so you don't get mad or something when I'm there that I am pretty sure the Yankees will be playing when I'm back home, it'll probably just be 2-3 games in 5 days, but I want to watch those games so we'll have the rest of the day to do whatever. I told my other friends I'm coming back just to see you!" This argument somehow went on days, but she was like, "Look if you're just going to watch the Yankees all day every day don't even bother coming back." I thought huh? Hun, it's only a few games. But she had repeatedly complained about all of my hobbies, as if she wanted to be THE only thing in my life. I have a fairly new friend here who has a cool group of guys he hangs out with, but whenever I'd go over there she would say, "Oh so you're going to your new boyfriend's house huh?" I just thought what? It's a big deal because I like hanging out with a friend at his Hollywood hills house and his brothers, other friends, etc. and having fun? Umm ok. So then the Yankees thing continued because she kept saying I shouldn't care about the games at all if I'm with her, I can watch highlights later, who cares about watching the games, blah blah etc.

I don't think she gets sports at all, but if she wants to date men, she's going to have to learn that men mostly all love sports, whether it's one sport or another, or several. She told my friend that her cheating was justified "because he cheated on me with the Yankees, basically." Hahaha, wow, I just could not believe this girl.

I admit that I'm just really in bad shape right now, because even though not much gets to me, just the idea that someone could pretend to be sweet to my face and over the phone and whatnot so many times, and yet be cheating on me, that's really awful. She has tried telling my other friends all of these horrible lies about me, and basically putting me down to everyone.

I'm getting my revenge now, but I won't post it in public until it's done. Let's just say it's pretty amusing, and "revenge is a dish best served COLD."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2009, 09:27 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Did this girl have a magic vagina? Why did you stay in a relationship with such a mean person?

Old 10-26-2009, 09:48 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
^Magic Vagina? Hmmm?

Well....? hahaha!

Anyways...heh hummm...I think you should get evaluated. Seriously. You seem to be looking for the broken wing girl that you can help make better.

I was like that. Now I am stuck in a shiiiiiiitee marriage with a nasty lady that does pretty much what you said except she has toned it down since I put my foot down on her. (Not literally...I wish though) You better read the signs and when they are bad...get out. NOW!

All your friends should have had your way with her when she was running around naked. That would be a morning for her to remember. Then you could have broken up with her saying you thought she was sleasy.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:51 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
I agree this chick is totally mean and crazy, but I'd skip the revenge part if it were me. She sounds like she does enough damage to herself.

Btw your proper use of paragraphs is noted, and appreciated.

Last edited by sophialee; 10-26-2009 at 10:30 AM..

Old 10-26-2009, 10:21 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Why did you even continue to try to be with her after all of the things she did? That drunk naked thing would have made me end it.

I'm kind of on the fence as far as revenge goes. Maybe you should take the high road here and just divorce yourself from her totally (so to speak).

Then again, after what she pulled, maybe revenge would be sweet. Especially served cold.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:28 AM

14,229 posts, read 30,034,466 times
I would guess this woman has an alcohol problem. Read up on it. What you wrote screams alcoholic to me. She's a mess and not capable of a relationship with anyone. Including you.

There's a reason why you let her treat you so badly. Her behavior was not acceptable by anyone's standards. You need to look inside yourself and find the answer. Otherwise, beware, you will keep on looking for these same types of people.

WOW! She's quite the character.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:42 AM

607 posts, read 1,334,238 times
Sorry you're hurting right now. It sounds like she did a number on you...some girls are like that. Hopefully your next one will be a regular girl (not a manipulative demanding freak), one you can learn to trust and open up to again.
If I were you, I'd get checked for STDs. Just in case.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:47 AM

612 posts, read 1,843,607 times
Dayum! That chick is COLD! She sounds like an alcoholic to me bro. Good thing you broke up with her because there is no way that was going to get better. I hope she finds a nice dude in AA .

Old 10-26-2009, 10:51 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
She must have been extremely attractive for you to put up with that ****. I've had guys break up with me because I didn't return their call right away! Sheesh.

Be grateful it is over. She sounds borderline to me.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:58 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,336,879 times
I hope you give Cruella the boot and LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships