Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How much would you charge for sex?
$50 or less 3 6.00%
$51 to $100 1 2.00%
$101 to $250 5 10.00%
$251 to $500 3 6.00%
$501 to $1000 5 10.00%
$1001 to $5000 2 4.00%
More than $5000 8 16.00%
I would never consider doing this 23 46.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 02:02 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,132,239 times

Advertisements

I would charge about $200 bucks but it would be well worth it because I would do some kinky stuff that NO wife would even consider in her wildest, most insane dreams.

When I was young and beautiful, I had offers, but none were accepted. Now days, a man would have to be blind and pretty desperate to even consider it. LOL Such is life.

I have never thought badly about ladies who get paid for their services. I figure they are providing a much-needed service and in a consumer-driven market, if there is a market for it, well, more power to them. Isn't that what capitalism is all about? Supply and demand? LOL

Maybe $250.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2009, 02:04 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
The op's premise is flawed.

Most prostitutes are pretty cheap. Many even work straight barter.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:25 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,543,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Where's the $1 million option?
There was actually a high-end gal who, aside from her high rates, also offered "packages" and one of them was an exclusive arrangement for a mil a year.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:42 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

Most prostitutes are pretty cheap. Many even work straight barter.
Yup, sex for drugs. I had a friend who used to do this in his younger days. He used to hold out the drugs in one hand and the bills in the other, and ask the women "Which one do you want?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
PassTheChocolateQuote:

There was actually a high-end gal who, aside from her high rates, also offered "packages" and one of them was an exclusive arrangement for a mil a year
Wow. I was actually joking about the million, because of the movie "Indecent Proposal". But it does make sense that if some men are earning billions of dollars, they would think a million a year is nothing. She could of asked for 2, and some guy would of shown up and taken it.

Old 10-29-2009, 02:43 AM

1,497 posts, read 3,352,222 times
Any 'lady' who'd stoop to that level - regardless of amount of currency involved should sit in a corner and really ponder the rammifications upon their dignity.
If they even care. I know times are tough , but damn!!

Old 10-29-2009, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etacarinae View Post
Any 'lady' who'd stoop to that level - regardless of amount of currency involved should sit in a corner and really ponder the rammifications upon their dignity.
If they even care. I know times are tough , but damn!!

I dunno. From what I've seen, men pay for sex one way or another. Sometimes it's just a little less obvious...most of the time, it's not...lol!

Old 10-29-2009, 03:42 AM

Quote:
I dunno. From what I've seen, men pay for sex one way or another. Sometimes it's just a little less obvious...most of the time, it's not...lol!
But prostitution is a cold and calculated act that has nothing to do with real intimacy. It is an act meant to satisfy a man's desires, but not a woman's. It has nothing to do with two people meeting and wanting each other. It is all about what he wants. Selfish sex isn't actually positive. A woman who is a prostitute is willing and able, but she is enjoying the money, not the man. She could enjoy the man, if she likes him, but all in all, she is thinking of what she will be doing with the money.

While tons of men and women find nothing wrong with the exchange of sex for money, it doesn't dismiss the idea that she is essentially a piece of meat to him. A temporary vessel that means nothing to him, and him to her.

Old 10-29-2009, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
But prostitution is a cold and calculated act that has nothing to do with real intimacy. It is an act meant to satisfy a man's desires, but not a woman's. It has nothing to do with two people meeting and wanting each other. It is all about what he wants. Selfish sex isn't actually positive. A woman who is a prostitute is willing and able, but she is enjoying the money, not the man. She could enjoy the man, if she likes him, but all in all, she is thinking of what she will be doing with the money.

While tons of men and women find nothing wrong with the exchange of sex for money, it doesn't dismiss the idea that she is essentially a piece of meat to him. A temporary vessel that means nothing to him, and him to her.
1. If the woman gets paid and that satisfies her desires, then...?

2. As long as everyone gets what they want and are happy, who cares?

3. I think most people work for money, not because they enjoy the work itself so much.

Old 10-29-2009, 04:36 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,425,022 times
Dreams are free, anyone charging more than 500 wouldn't get much business due to competitve forces. Its legal in NZ and adds alot to the economy, with more pros than cons than if it were Illegal.

Old 10-29-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
1. If the woman gets paid and that satisfies her desires, then...?

2. As long as everyone gets what they want and are happy, who cares?

3. I think most people work for money, not because they enjoy the work itself so much.
You're missing the point. You said that a man pays for sex one way or the other. But one way and another is very different. If you want to go and have sex with hookers, I am not going to try to "save" you, since I really don't care what you do. If it bothers you that I say that sex with a prostitute is a cold and calculated act, well I'm sorry. Just stating the facts as I see them.

Last edited by temptation001; 10-29-2009 at 05:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships